• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Game?

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Pokemon isn't a game, it's a series. My favourite game is probably Super Smash Bros. Melee. I spent so much time on that game.

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    Mine would be Sonic 3 and Knuckles. I just love the lock-on and the fact that there 3 different characters with there own ability (Sonic,Tails and Knuckles) and the fact that Sonic 3 levels and Sonic and Knuckles levels are combined and i grew up with Sonic.

Karp

Magikarp
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2009
    Favourite Pokemon game - Silver

But my favourite game overall is probably Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Pokemon, for me, is one of those that never become old and I can always enjoy playing. Even the spin-offs like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon I love playing over and over again.
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl, is one that I was addicted to and still really enjoy because of its fast-paced gameplay.
    Okami is an incredibly unique game with a gorgeous style and enjoyable game play, not to mention long storyline.

Some honorable mentions would be Sonic 3 and Knuckles. Gotta love the classic Sonic games.
    Kirby 64; Kirby is the only pink thing I love.
    Any Mario game always kept me entertained. I've loved playing the Mario franchise ever since Super Mario Bros. for GBC.​

Man, it's really tough to pick a "favorite". They are all too different from eachother to be compared. I enjoy all of them equally.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Umm, I like LoZ, Mario and Pokemon. I can't choose, k?
    Also, a very close second/whatever is the Banjo/Kazooie series.
    Maybe not one of the best games, but it has memories for me.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    my favs are LoZ,I own em all, SSBB, Mother 3, Pokemon Gold, shiny gold, and Pokemon Heart Gold, possibly, hmm anything else...? Oh yea, Mario 3 and sonic battle, and Kingdom hearts 1+2+com+re-com+final mix + plus the new ones, Final Fantasy, star fox assult, Fire Emblem radiant Dawn, I think that's all of them :) or maybe not, D:

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    I'm kind of partial to my Japanese Pokemon game. I also like my Animal Crossing DS game (it helps to kill some time). I probably would end up liking more if I had the time to play more games.

dude2207

pokemon master man
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    sonic,newer mario(i'm young:) ),pokemon(old ones beter).
    :classic:POKEMON:classic:

sorry for the classic stuf. emotes aren't working for me.

Last edited:

L

Vocaloid fan
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    Lunar Silver Star Story and Okami are my two favorite games. I like Lunar for its memorable characters and charming dialogue, and I like Okami for its wonderful artistic style.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    Umm, I like LoZ, Mario and Pokemon. I can't choose, k?
    Also, a very close second/whatever is the Banjo/Kazooie series.
    Maybe not one of the best games, but it has memories for me.
    Ahh nice.. Yeah when you play a game you'll remember it.. that's why i posted this thread to remember your playtime memories xD :3 That's great ^_^

my favs are LoZ,I own em all, SSBB, Mother 3, Pokemon Gold, shiny gold, and Pokemon Heart Gold, possibly, hmm anything else...? Oh yea, Mario 3 and sonic battle, and Kingdom hearts 1+2+com+re-com+final mix + plus the new ones, Final Fantasy, star fox assult, Fire Emblem radiant Dawn, I think that's all of them :) or maybe not, D:
    Geez. You already played Pokemon Heart Gold XD.. Nah.. just joking >3.. Well you really do like it even when it';s not release but it's a great game i know it.. that's why people keep supporting Pokemon Games ^_^

I'm kind of partial to my Japanese Pokemon game. I also like my Animal Crossing DS game (it helps to kill some time). I probably would end up liking more if I had the time to play more games.
    Well dont be so addicted when playing :3.. Or you'll get crazy XD!

sonic,newer mario(i'm young:) ),pokemon(old ones beter).
    :classic:POKEMON:classic:

sorry for the classic stuf. emotes aren't working for me.
    Wee people really like Mario and Sonic also Pokemon.. They are really the best game ever ^_^

My favorite game would have to be Legend of Legaia for PS1.
    It was just so awesome.
    Never played that game but i know it would be nice because you also like it :3

Lunar Silver Star Story and Okami are my two favorite games. I like Lunar for its memorable characters and charming dialogue, and I like Okami for its wonderful artistic style.
    Well i dont even know that games but as what i said.. Even i dind't played that game i know it's cool because you like it ^_^

- Guys thanks for posting your Favorite Games and the memories of your games

-Yasumin

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Best game... Super Mario Bros. 3 [SNES]- No doubt about it.

Hm, following behind, Mario Kart DS, Animal Crossing: Wild World, New Super Mario Bros DS, Timesplitters 2 and Future Perfect on PS2.. and I'll just add in Pokemon Blue/Ruby ;p

Last edited:

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
    Years
    Well there's a fair few I have to say

Call of Duty 4
    Final Fantasy (Most of them)
    Halo 3
    Gears of War 1, 2
    Pokemon series (Eh, sort of getting old but still good)
    The Legend of Zelda series
    Rainbow Six Vegas 1, 2
    Kung Fu Panda (EPIC :O)
    Rachet and Clank series
    Jak and Daxter series
    The Last Remnant
    Super Mario series
    Super Smash bros. series
    Crash Bandicoot and Spyro (These games suck now, I like the early games)
    Sonic (The side scrolling versions)

Got to go right now, I'll add more to the list later.

Years
    I love Pokemon, spyro's 1,2,3 (on PS1), crash bandicoot (on PS1 too).
    I love Final Fantasy games.
    I love All God of war's games.
    And over that I can't quote because the list will be longer.

Suzuna

~Contest Queen~
    Years
    Pokemon, Super Mario Galaxy (those stars are just too cute for words), Mario Kart Wii, The Sims 2 (can't wait till June!), Kingdom Hearts II, Tomb Raider Underworld and The Simpsons Game (easy as anything, but it's pretty funny, especially Will Wright's cameo)

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Lego Star Wars
    Best game i played was Sonic Adventure 2 on Dreamcast, the original just seemed a lot better to me than the gamecube remake :/

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Final Fantasy X, this has to be my single favourite game ever.

My other favourites would go all the way to the NES with the original Final Fantasy.

Games outside of the Final Fantasy series would be, Pokemon Ruby, Mario Kart DS, Call of Duty 4, Street Fighter 3 Third Strike and Metal Gear Solid 4.

Back