• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Gemstone

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
  • If I had to enumerate all kinds, it would take me hours.

There are 2 types. Precious and Semiprecious. If you don't know, google it!

My favorite precious is sapphire, the cornflower blue variety. It looks cool to my sight. While I like the semi-precious jade because of it's oriental origin.

How about yours?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I'd say blue diamond and maybe jade, either white or green. Garnet's my birthstone so I like that too.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    my birthstone. Emerald. Gotta love it. Why? cause it's green and it's my favorite color!

Years
  • i really like the opals when they're really old and colorful and also the amethyst.
    semi-precious: jade! lavendar kind. it represents me and my ethnicity perfectly!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'd say blue diamond and maybe jade, either white or green. Garnet's my birthstone so I like that too.
    Garnet is my birthstone, too. Probably my favorite.

I really like anything with a deep, dark color or one of those cool asterisms.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I am a total sucker for gemstones and jewelry in general, but my favorite one is my birthstone, diamond. No wonder I don't get any presents. ;;

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Mine is Sapphire, and that's because its blue and because its my birthstone.

Emerald and Diamond are also pretty cool.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    My birthstone, the diamond. The only reason I like it is it happened to be the hardest ever known mineral to man, with the irony of having the same chemical composition of graphite, one of the softest.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Ah, the ruby. Always liked that for some reason, possibly because it's red.

Cherry.

魔法の真実
    Years
  • Emerald and Ruby are my favorite Gem Stones. =)). They're both shiny, elegant and it's color is my favorite! Green and Red! <3

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    My birthstine is peridot and I hate it. I love Amethyst and Garnet or Ruby.

Back