• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Favorite Gen 6 Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    Overall, I like this generation a lot. My favorite from this gen has got to be Tyrantrum though. I also really like Dragalge, Sylveon, and Meowstic.

KittenKoder

I Am No One Else
    Years
  • Malamar for both battle and aesthetics. I love how people still try to knock it out with electric because it looks like a squid. Topsy-turvy can also wreck things, and it's move pool makes it a great partner in doubles.

Outlier

It's a toss up between Greninja, Xerneas and Pancham.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2014
    Do Megas count? They were introduced this gen after all.
    If so, Mega Mawile, Mega Garchomp, Mega Medicham and Mega Ampheros.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Chesnaught, Delphox, Greninja, Talonflame, Vivillon, Pyroar, Pangoro, Gogoat, Furfrou, Aegislash, Malamar, Heliolisk, Aruras, Tyrantrum, Sylveon, Hawlucha, Klefki, Trevenant, Noivern, Yveltal, and Zygarade. I still wish there was more new Pokémon to add up to 100.

Years
  • My faves from Kalos include:

All the starters (Froakie's line especially), all the new Fairy-types, Espurr, Meowstic, Aegislash, Vivillon, Inkay, Malamar, Phantump, Dedenne, Goomy line, Helioptile line, Pancham line and Noibat line. The others aren't all bad though.

IcePrincess

Ice & Ghost Type Lover ♥
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    Aurorous, Doublade, Tyrantrum & Goodra.

Last edited:

VAHZZ

Reborn
    Years
  • uuuuuuu....tough oooone.
    Mega counts? if so...Shiny Mega Gardevoir, black and blue looks so good on yooou.

If not, I'm lovin my shiny Quiladin soon to be chesnaught.

Years
  • I love most of the new Pokemon,most of them have nice designs and are just great in battle, my favourites would be Phantump, Trevenant, Pumpkaboo, Gourgeist, Sylveon, Greninja, Aurorus and Tyrantrum, Aegislash... Too many to list, I love a lot of them.

Fitzsy

authentic cool guy
    Years
  • Zygarde will pretty unambiguously be the third version Legendary, and of all the third version Legendaries (Rayquaza, Giratina, Kyurem in all its forms, Zygarde), Zygarde is by far my favorite. Its design doesn't go for anything badass or fierce, it's just... It is one of the most bizarre-looking Pokémon they've ever made, and that really appeals to me! It's not the most useful from a practical standpoint and its role (ancient flatworm Captain Planet I guess?) doesn't seem all that fleshed-out, but its intimidatingly creepy design makes up for these shortcomings that could be further overlooked by the addition of a Mega Evolution or two!

As far as non-Legendaries go, I've fallen in love with the royal motifs of Tyrantrum, and Bergmite is one of the cutest Pokémon I have ever seen!

Onto Mega Evolutions, Mega Gyarados only strengthens my love of that Pokémon, and Mega Banette has a creatively macabre look to it!

Last edited:

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    pikachu

Delphox. I've heard a lot of hate for it, but it's a pretty neat starter, I've gotta say! I also love Pumpkaboo. It's super adorable

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
    Years
  • Hmmm...I dont know if Megas Count...I mean the pokemon are evolving into something new but their names just get Mega in the front. You know what, for this discussion they can count :D

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
    Years
  • Meowstic and Noivern are sitting at the top of my list. The other four members of my planned team (Chesnaught, Aromatisse, Dragalge and Heliolisk) are very high up, too.

I'm quite partial to Delphox, Yveltal, Gogoat and Goodra, too.

Someone mentioned Mega Evolutions...? Manectric, Blaziken and Charizard X, on that note.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back