• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favorite Kanto FR/LG Legendary

Favorite Kanto FR/LG Legendary

• Mew

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Zapdos

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Moltres

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Articuno

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    Alright simple question didn't see this one so I thought I'd ask Favorite Kanto Legendary for Fire Red and Leaf Green?

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • I picked Mewtwo because I always thought Mewtwo as cool. He may of tried to harm Pokemon but realized he can't take over the world and manipulate everyones minds. They should of just thrown him in the penatentery lol.

Years
  • For me I'd have to say it's a toss up between Zapdos and Moltres, if we're strictly talking the Gen III games. I used both of them on and off in my Fire Red playthrough, but didn't use Mewtwo or Articuno because I already had Pokemon of those types on my team, and I had no way to access Mew (legally, anyways).

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    I picked Mewtwo and Zapdos. They both have an awesome design, they're both super strong and I always have both of them in my team when playing FR/LG.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • I picked Moltres, the amazing phoneix. Phoneixs have always been one of my favourite creatures, their beautiful and powerful. Moltres is a phoneix and also can do tons of damage if you don't pay attention carefully.

Years
  • Mewtwo. As a kid, I was so excited for the first movie and to me, he was always THE Legendary Pokemon. The single best Pokemon. So he always struck me as the most "legendary" I guess you could say, but something about him will never leave my mind as him being the best there ever was.

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Moltres and Articuno. Mew is cute too. Zapdos isn't anything exciting, but I have an intense dislike for Mewtwo.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Zapdoooos. Competitively, it's really useful, and its double-type is a big advantage. Plus, its design's cool.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
  • I LURVE Articuno. It's so graceful and beautiful. Not to mention it's an Ice-Type, one of my favorites. In order, I like...

Articuno
    Mew
    Moltres
    Zapdos
    MewTwo

hils21

Spoiled Brat
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2016
    i choose mew, because it`s cute and it`s my favourite pokemon

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like Mewtwo and Zapdos, the former for being all-round cool and the latter for having a type advantage over the other 2 legendary birds.

Years
  • I choose Mew because its a cute and funny Pokèmon. However, Mewtwo looks badly created since it used Mew DNA >:
    But I like using Mewtwo as well at Competitive battle :>

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 11, 2012
    Articuno: I love winter and anything connected to it so yeah, ice is tied with water for my favorite type even though I feel Game Freak should have just made them one type(same with Rock/Ground/Steel and call it "Earth" type).

Mewtwo: blame the anime and Super Smash Brothers. They just made him(it just seems male to me) so interesting.

Back