• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Legendary Dog

Favorite Dog/Gerbil/Thing?

• Suicune

Votes: 62 45.3%
  • Entei

Votes: 35 25.5%
  • Raikou

Votes: 40 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I used to like Suicune but... now Entei because it's sooo adorable <3

R a i n e+

moo~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    Used to be Raikou, but Suicune is so elegant and pretty<3

My vote goes to Suicune, definitely.

Years
  • My favourite is Entei. He's just cool to me and I love his new sprite in HG/SS.
    His new sprite makes him look royal. : D.

Nyjil da Kid

Jambalaya of Justice League
    Years
  • Entei! I loved it since
    I love fire types
    I loved the movie
    I seen one at the BEGINNING of Gold or Crystal[forgot] and I freaked out 'cause I only had a puny Cyndaquil and I thought he was gonna KILL ME!!
    Jus' take another gander at that mighty fine creature!

JawKam

The Dragonite Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2018
    Raikou, probably because it was the only legendary dogs I captured in my Pokemon Crystal and it's also the dog I had as a mini toy figure.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    entei is my favortie becuse on all of the gold crystal and silver and entei was red my favorite color and he rocked cuse he was the the strongest out of all my pokemon :)

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
  • I might have to say Suicune, but I love the lion-like appearance of Entei, and there's definitely something about Raikou that draws me to him. It's a pretty tight race, but I may have to say Suicune. It's so imaginative and fantastic (as in "fantasy"), and majestic. It was so cool in the 4th movie. I remember really trying hard to capture it in my Silver game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back