• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Legendary Pokemon?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Kyogre, poseidon of the ocean. Kyogre is majestic and powerful. Im a huge water guy and coudn't ask for a better god to control us. ;D Too bad it's Uber, if it wasn't i'd enjoy battling with it. ;D

Years
    Obviously not a real fan of using them in competitive battling, but uber battles are still fun! I always liked Darkrai. Very individual looking, very striking, has a lot of character, especially with that red chin. Very powerful as well. Dark Void is just... deadly. Also became even more of a fan of him after watching the last film.

Oh, and how could I forget my beloved Zapdos? Was my favourite Pokemon of all time for a period of time, and is still one of my favourite. Just looks so majestic and rules the skies with the other legendary birds, who I'm a fan of too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Ho-oh, I like fire Pokemon and bird pokemon, so putting them together results in awesomeness. I prefer it over Moltres because it's more colourful (and no it isn't a cheap remake since it appears in the first episode of the anime, so Ho-oh and Moltres were thus both created at the time of the first generation).

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    My Fave legendarys are close but heres my top five:
    1. Jirachi: A pokemon that makes wishes and say's "Lets play!" What more do you want? :)
    2. Suicune: Every since crystal I have always considered it a little angel! (Well mayby not little)
    3. Articune: First favourite legendary!
    4. Lugia: I would put it higher. (Its only slightly below Articuno.
    5. Shaymin: My baby (Hugs it) It is sooooo cute!

However Blazikens the best :)

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Articuno - It was my first favorite legendary, and still is one of my favorites. It's a really pretty pokemon, plus I like birds.

Ho-oh - As I said in the "Lugia or Ho-oh?" thread, I like it because of all the colors, the fact it can reincarnate creatures, and it brings happiness to all that sees it.

Uxie - I like the story behind it. Whoever sees its eyes loses all recollection of who they are. I'm evil like that.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    My favorite legendary Pokemon is Darkrai because I'm just fascinated with dark-type Pokemon. Of course, that recent movie probably has something to do with it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    I always liked Latias for some reason. It might be that I just loved the design, and the Lati movie is my favorite.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    My favorite is Palkia and Dialga. Since they have the power to control time and space.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    Lugia: Because of it's smooth, sleek looks.

Latios is my second favorite, for the same reason as Lugia. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2008
    Rayquzq is my Favarite Legandary!:t384:
    Why?
    Because i like dragon pokemon
    his fast
    his strong
    and Simply he jus 1 of the pokemon EVA!

and Also I luv The Shiney 1!

Last edited by a moderator:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I don't have a favourite Legendary. Legendaries these days are used to wreck competitive battles and be immortal Gods in roleplays and fan fics. So, yeah, don't see much to like about them.

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Dude, all time favorite, here it comes

Its coming...

Still coming

Drum roll please.....Ho oh XD
    There just so trippy =]

Cid

Years
    My favorite pokemon? Erm... I guess it's Dialga since he can control time... Too cool... Though I like Palkia too since he is a Water Pokemon...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    My favorite pokemon? Erm... I guess it's Dialga since he can control time... Too cool... Though I like Palkia too since he is a Water Pokemon...
    Gah you have to stop that. It is mine just for the whole i can control space through my big blue diamond. Only reason Iboughtthe game and I am over 10.

Back