• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite manga

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Tokyo Mew Mew! ^_^ I have several manga books from that series. I think it's so cute; I love the art, and the storyline is interesting. It has humor, romance, and even some action tied in. I also like learning about the characters and their relationships. The manga goes fairly in-depth about how Ichigo and Masaya fell in love and everything... It's so sweet!

Anyway, I also like the Pok?mon manga books, (The little ones with that Hazel character are cute. I forgot the name...) and I also like the Cardcaptor Sakura manga books, though I haven't read many of them. I'm most familiar with Tokyo Mew Mew.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I LOVE da Beyblade Manga! It rocks. XD I've only read books 1 and 2 soo far, BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO READ 3!!!! XD *is hyper* BTW, Tyson is REALLY cute in da Manga and look's A LOT like Ash (he's da kid in my avee). ^^
    I also like Pokemon and Di Gi Charat Manga a lot, too. ;) And lots of other Manga seres. ^^ But, I think Beyblade is my fav. :P

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
  • my favorite is I.N.V.U. The art's a bit odd, but the plot is so topsy-turvy and fun to read!

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • Hm...well, I like a lot of manga, but I'd have to say that Bleach, Tsubasa, Shaman King, & Negima are up there on my list

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • And Naruto too...I like that manga, but not the way Viz translates it. It's up to chapter 244 in Japan, & I download it each week translated. I'd suggest you all do the same

siouxhockeyfan

live without warning
    Years
  • ahhh so many options!!!! but i guess sailor moon & rurouni kenshin...chobits is pretty good to & the same with inuyasha and yuyu hakusho...i just started demon diaries & it looks promising

Years
  • tokyo mew mew and faeries landing i think..o.o or maybe sailormoon too.
    Based upon these facts, my favorite manga would be.....The Boktai manga! ish teh awesomest x.x;

Mifuui

Fufufu~
    Years
  • Battle Angel Alita, Wish, PitaTen, Azumanga Daioh, One Piece, GTO, POWER!/Girl Got Game, Detective Conan and Maison Ikokku are my favourites.
    But I like Tokyo Mew Mew, FullMoon wo Sagashite, Naruto, Bleach, Yu-Gi-Oh, Inu-Yasha, Kamichama Karin, Marmalade Boy, Fushigi Y?gi and D.N.Angel a lot too.

Back