• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Mario Game? (Poll)

Best Mario Game

• Mario Bros. (Famicom/Game and Watch)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Mario Bros. (NES)

• Super Mario Bros. 2 (NES)

• Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Super Mario World (SNES)

• Super Mario Karts (SNES - Wii)

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Super Mario RPG (SNES)

• Super Mario 64 (N64)

• Mario Kart 64 (N64)

• Mario Parties (N64 - Wii)

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Paper Mario (N64)

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Super Mario Sunshine (Gamecube)

• Paper Mario: The Thousend Year Door (Gamecube)

• Super Mario 64 DS (DS)

• New Super Mario Bros. (DS)

• Super Paper Mario (Wii)

• Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Mario Sports Games (Famicom - Wii)

• Dr Mario (Famicom - N64)

• Total voters

MegaMushroom07

Animal Crossing Most-Wanted
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    What do you people think is the best Mario game? Hold on, let me add the poll...

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I think its the mario party games :)

Love playing them when my friends come over

Aikoh

go go rudolph rangers
    Years
    I am probably going to have to go with the original Super Mario Kart for the SNES. It was a pretty tough choice, since I adore the original Mario games as well as the Mario Parties too, but I was playing that game for as long as I had my SNES and the game has a lot of great memories. My friends and I used to sit around and play Super Mario Kart for hours!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, lol. I was about to make this thread too. I am glad there are still a lot of Mario fans. =D

There are a lot of choices in the poll and I couldn't choose because I loved the Mario franchise. Every Nintendo console that my brother and I had, it had Mario games. XD They are so much fun to play and stuff. Well I stopped playing video games about two years ago. But I still remember the grand times of video gaming back in the day.

So here are mine favorite Mario games. I picked Super Mario Kart(the original). That game, was soo FUN! I played that game with my brother and it was totally fun! I also liked Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World. Those were fun games too. Very creative and I never got bored with them. There are other Mario games I like, but I will stick to those three. ^^

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Ahh man. Too many choices. They're all great, but I have to go with Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

That game was simply amazing.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    <thinks> There's so many Mario games that I like....

I enjoy the Mario Kart series, but for platforming I like Mario World and Mario 64.

Shouldn't Smash Bros be on the list since it has Mario on it (not to mention I like the game)?

MegaMushroom07

Animal Crossing Most-Wanted
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    Bah, I missed out Mario Kart DS and Double Dash.

Oh well, they don't qualify anyway.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    My favourite Mario game of all time is Super Mario Galaxy. The game is just so adorable~ <3

In close second, though, are Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, Super Mario Sunshine (although the game tends to get very repetitive at times), and Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (which wasn't on the poll ;;)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I guess my favourite would have to be The Thousand Year Door. ^^

Though I voted for Mario 64 before I realized this, as Mario 64 was my first video game EVAH.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Where's Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time? That's my favorite, other than Super Mario 64, which was a revolutionary game

Years
    The two Mario games I kept on coming back to were Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Bros. 3.

If I had to choose... I'd go with Super Mario Bros. 3 just because I grew up playing that game for days on end. And to this day, I still think I have not played through the entire game in one sitting.

Dunlop

Yo Mayn!
    Years
    ahh what no yoshi's island? its still a mario game you know.....but other than that one i'll have to go with super mario world

Back