• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Move?

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    Any move you might find in a martial arts flick :P. IE. Close Combat, Blaze Kick, Fire Punch, Sky Uppercut, etc.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • My favourate move would be dragon claw! I know it is not as good as outrage or draco meter or some other powerful moves out there, but I still like it. I also think that its animation is super cool!

skorupoke

Skorupi! Use Poison Fang!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2022
    Dark pulse is the coolest move ever!!!
    (Poison fang also OWNZ because I like Skorupi!)

LegenZs

The Place Of Death
    Years
  • Brave Bird

Its one of the strongest moves and if you have like 30 HP then its good to sacrifice to get some great damage on the foe

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • I have to say I love Shadow Force!!! I just think it's the best move Girantina could ever have! XD

But I also quite like Hydro pump and TriAttack.

PokeMoon

Proud "Teh New Era" Member
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    Favorite Move [Combo]:
    Calm Mind, then Psychic :]

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
  • My two favorite attacks would have to be Hyper Beam and Draco Meteor.
    Hyper Beam is very powerful and works as a great finisher, and Draco Meteor is one of the most awe inspiring attacks in Pokemon. It mixes the stars with dragons, and I love that.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Love the thread! I would have to say it's between Giga Impact, Rock Wrecker, Explosion, Sacred Fire, Judgment, Sketch, Outrage, Trick Room and Baton Pass. Lol, long list, but I can explain.
    I love Giga Impact and Rock Wrecker just because I love a physical-type Hyper Beam. Also, Giga Impact is just perfect for my lovely, lovely Slaking.
    Explosion is nice because its power is 250, and after the Defense halving, it's 500!!! So powerful. Neeeeeed a Life Orb Explosion Lickilicky!!!
    Sacred fire is the best because a physical Fire-type move is extreeeeeeemely hard to come by. And a 50% chance of burning!!! Crazy! Also, Ho-oh is awesome.
    Judgment. Come on, do I really need to explain?
    Sketch is what makes Smeargle what it is. If only it had good stats to match it...
    Outrage. More powerful than the crappy Petal Dance and Thrash, and... one type to be resistant to it! WHOO!
    Trick Room. Totally reverse the odds between a Jolteon and a Snorlax!!!
    Baton Pass. Well come on, hand-me-downs! It's the greatest!

Gun to my head, I'd say Baton Pass. Gotta love raised stats. And Substitute. And Aqua Ring.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    I still will forever love the R/B/Y Fire Spin (I know there were others, but they were not as good)

Back