• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favorite New Form: Platinum

Favorite new pokemon form?

• Total voters

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
  • To me, Rotom and all of it's gadget forms suck, but this is just me. <3

I like Giratina's transformation the best, and Skymin comes in second.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Shamin, I absolutley love it's Sky Forme, but not it's original forme.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    My favorite Pokémon who has a new form in Platinum is Shaymin. The design is just great overall. My second favorite would be Giratina and, obviously, Rodom would be my least favorite.

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Shaymin is the best but that is because its original form is bad then gratina but i like the first one better but the worst new form gotta be rotom

Kudra

IV breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    I enjoy Shaymin's new form the most. It's stats make it much better offensively and with serene grace and air slash the opponent flinches a majority of the time.
    I don't like Giratina's new form because to my understanding it has to be either in the distortion world or have a special hold item to be in that form and that's just dumb. It completely blocks out choice items or even leftovers.
    I like how Rotom gets new moves and gets much needed stat boosts from its form changes, but I still like Shaymin better.

As you can probably tell, I this is just judged purely from a statistical point of view, not an aesthetical one.

UltraBlaziken

Cyber Trainer
    Years
  • Well, my favorite one is Giratina's Origin Forme, because it has an a very epic "Infected", "Revamped" or "Unleashed" look.

But I also really like Rotom's forms, since it's one of my favorite Pokemon.

My least favorite would be Shaymin's, but I still like it (I like how it gains a new type when changing forme.)

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • Rotom by far, just all the forms look awesom, and I <3 Rotom, Giratina's in second then Shaymin, not a big fan of it though.

The Red Chain

Skymin ; Epic win. I'm big on offensive Pokemon, and Shaymin's land forme really needed the Sky Form's potential.
    Shaymin in Sky Form becomes a sweeper, as it's Speed and Sp. Atk get a massive boost, not to mention the added type [Flying] and Serene Grace.

Giratina ; It's cool looking and has amazing potential.. but not being able to hold any items other than the Griseous Orb makes it kind of fail..

Rotom
    ; I guess all of those forms are cool, but Rotom's normal form is good enough alone.

Shymin has my vote for this one.

Karonte

YAY PLATINUM IS HERE^^
    Years
  • Giratina all the way :) He's my desktop Background :P And I simply love the platinum box cover ^^

mystery913

some guy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    i really like the rotom formes especially the lawn mower. its always smiling:D. Giratina is next and then its shaymin

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Giratina. i prefer land forme, its way more cute. (and way more less weak to ice..)

Back