• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5)

Who should be the FPT champions? (choose as many as you'd like!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • I hope Leafeon doesnt win

Ah rite, so I'll bite. So I voted for only one mon here, and it was...

Spoiler:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • So, I've voted for everyone except Leafeon, Articuno, Abra line, and Umbreon. They just don't seem good enough for me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I'm torn between Totodile's line and Mewtwo. Both are great choices (even though I personally like Squirtle's line better, I definitely have a soft spot for the starter I used in my favorite game, Gold, and Mewtwo is just iconic), though at this rate, I would be surprised if either one won.

I must say, I had no idea Luxray's line was so popular.

Kyeshu

Get in the goddAMN BAG neBBY
    Years
  • Okay so my votes went to the Shinx Line, Articuno, Rotom, Eon Duo, Ralts Line, Mewtwo and the Totodile Line - Okay so hopefully some of these guys get to live the finale ^^
    After Rotom Dex's debut I would've expected more votes for the little guy, I guess everyone is just mad that it,
    1. Didn't register itself
    2. Won't battle

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Looks like we are trending towards a repeat winner. I'm happy for the ralts line but I would've liked to have a new winner. Ah well though, I suppose there is still time left for that to happen.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    I voted for Jirachi, Leafeon, the Ralts line, the Sneasel line and the Togepi line :)

Years
  • Looks like we are trending towards a repeat winner. I'm happy for the ralts line but I would've liked to have a new winner. Ah well though, I suppose there is still time left for that to happen.

Well, we haven't had a previous champion defend their title so Ralts line will still make FPT history in that regard. Maybe that means we'll end up reusing last year's emblem then.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'd really like to see the Shinx line win considering it is arguably one of the best early Pokémon lines of any game. Also, considering how Ralts won last year, it would be nice to see a new winner for this year!

Cheetara89

Filthy, filthy casual player of games
    Years
  • I just picked whatever I felt wasn't going to get many votes, aheh. So basically, all of the older stuff.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Aww, it would be a bit boring if Ralts line won again... d:

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    My votes would have to go for: Luxray line, Leafeon, Articuno, Tyranitar line, Rotom, Heliolisk line, Arcanine line and Umbreon.

Years
  • Well guys, another year of the Favorite Pokémon Tournament has come to a close. Though I say it time and time again, thank you to everyone who takes the time to either post in the threads, vote in the polls, or just follow along- a lot of work goes into this tournament every year, and I appreciate every one of you that helps make it a success. And speaking of success, this was one of the most active polls in Favorite Pokémon Tournament history, receiving more votes than any other FPT poll in the past 2 years! Hopefully we can smash that again next year, but great job nonetheless guys!

In a bit of a shocking start, Leafeon was the early favorite in the poll, having held the lead for the first few days, despite it being a newcomer to the finale. Voting for it eventually fell off, ending up in 16th place overall, but still a decent showing for a darkhorse candidate nonetheless! After that, Growlithe and Arcanine jumped into the lead, though only holding onto it for a day or two, before ending up in the middle of the pack for the rest of the poll, finally landing in seventh. It was here that one Pokémon family took their spot in front, and never looked back. So with that said, this year's Favorite Pokémon Tournament Champions are...

Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir, and Gallade!!!

For the first time ever, we've gotten a repeat champion here in the FPT, with the Ralts family claiming the crown for the second year running. And not only did they repeat their victory, but they actually received a higher percentage of votes than they did last year, and had the highest winning percentage of all-time here in the Favorite Pokemon Tournament finale! Congratulations to them on their incredible performance, and to all of the Pokémon that finished on top of their respective type polls just to make it this far!

Again, thank you to everyone who participated this year, and we look forward to seeing you again in 2017, when we celebrate the 5th year of the Favorite Pokémon Tournament!!

Years
  • I followed the poll closely and you have to admit Arcanine and Leafeon put up a fight, but we ended up with a previous champion defending their title. Anyways, great FPT this year and I can't wait for Brendan's FPT stats blog entry and a probably reused emblem from last year.

Years
  • I followed the poll closely and you have to admit Arcanine and Leafeon put up a fight, but we ended up with a previous champion defending their title. Anyways, great FPT this year and I can't wait for Brendan's FPT stats blog entry and a probably reused emblem from last year.
    Don't worry, I'll make sure that it's a brand new emblem this time around. It (along with the stats blog) may not be out right away, but keep your eyes open for them sometime soon!

Back