• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon game ost

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    HeartGold/SoulSilver's National Park theme and Cianwood City in HeartGold/Soul Silver are my favorites. But, music tastes differ from person to person. What is your favorite Pokemon game ost? What game is it from?

Years
    It's definitely Dialga/Palkia theme for me. I am fond of any ost in Pokemon DPPT (with no much surprise lol), but Dilga/Palkia theme is on another level. I always liked it, but not that much. About one year ago, after a few replays I really got into it and I can't really stop listening to it lol. It's really catchy and well structured. It's the score in my signature lol.
    I don't like the BDSP version because it kinda cut the "pathos" present in the original one. I like the one in PLA, but it's a bit too slow. However, when seriously played on the piano it's incredible. I also like the Smash Bros version. Here's my fav piano versions of the theme. The first one is my overall fav.

Was gonna say Unova games normally because Dragonspiral Tower and the Gym Leader battle themes are great but SwSh really knocked it out of the park. Such good tracks. <3 Favorites being Hop's battle theme, Marnie's battle theme, the Gym Leader battle theme, and the final battle theme with Hop and your player against Eternatus. So good!!

Years
    i... have quite a few!

swsh dogs vs eternatus stands out to me:
    Spoiler:

temporal tower - pkmn mystery dungeon:
    Spoiler:

vs dialga - pokemon mystery dungeon:
    Spoiler:

semifinal theme - pokemon colossuem:
    Spoiler:

vs colosseum leader joe - pokemon battle revolution:
    Spoiler:

vs mysterial - pokemon battle revolution:
    Spoiler:

ok i think i'll stop there cause there's a lot i like lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2022
    I really like Sootopolis City's music and most of RSE (those were my first games)

Years
    • Seen today
    I like the the original sinnoh ost the most, specifically Route 206, champion theme, and floaroma town.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    I love Gen V's music way too much. The music itself is catchy and memorable, and Gen V's soundfont is possibly the best soundfont of any game I've heard. Favorites of mine include most of the battle themes, Virbank Complex/Castelia Sewers, Virbank City, Driftveil City, and Abyssal Ruins.

If you want me to gush about anything other than Gen V for once, ORAS's rendition of the Frontier Brains' battle theme and the Battle! Ultra Recon Squad are some of my favorites too.

I have fond memories of Mystery Dungeon, too. Lower Brine Cave, Temporal Tower, Fortune Ravine, and Barren Valley from the Explorers games are some of my favorite tracks, and even though I've never played GtI, Rescue Team DX's Oddity Cave medley is SO good. In fact, Rescue Team DX's soundtrack is amazing in general, because it manages to strike a good balance between the bit-crushed goodness of the original games and the sound quality worthy of a remake.

Back