• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite PokeTuber?

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2017
    I have been recently getting invested into Pok?mon Lets Plays and was wondering what was everyone's fav PokeTuber! Thanks and I am interested to see what your responses are.

Much love

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2017
    He does have some really interesting/informative content! Agreed.

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
  • I don't really like most Pok?Tubers. They're all too "Heeeeey what's up guys it's ya boi...." for me. Plus, 90% of their content is top 10s videos that are mostly their opinions or stuff that we all already know and almost universally agree on, making the video a bit pointless.

My favourite Pok?mon LP though is Game Grumps' Fire Red playthrough. Danny's reactions to all the Pok?mon are hilarious. It's kinda strange seeing someone react to them who is new to it all.

I also liked Commander Holly's birds only LP of Pok?mon Sun, because I'm a bird fanatic myself, and she didn't take as long as Arin and Dan. {XD}

namcuzis81oz

"Pokémon Collusion - The Beast's Coterie"
    Years
  • CandyEvie and MandJTV Pokevids (but mainly only because he's CUTE AF)!

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2022
    TheJWittz if he still counts, ShadyPenguin, Shofu, and MunchingOrange.

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    TheKingNappy and NumbNexus are really the only ones I really watch these days.

Back