• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite sinnoh town theme

Which are your favorite town themes from sinnoh?

• Twinleaf town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sandgem town

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Jubilife city

• Oreburgh city

• Floroma town

• Eternal city/celestic town

• Hearthome city

• Pastoria city/solaceon town

• Veilstone city

• Canalave city

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Snowpoint city

• Sunyshore city

• Pokemon league (outside)

• Fight/survival area

• Resort atea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Lol, I'd have to argue that the best ones were left out of the poll. Sunyshore is so wild for a city theme, but then so is Oreburgh (just… chaotic bpm).

Of the ones in the poll, I vote Canalave with Jubilife as a close second.

Off the poll… despite citing Sunyshore, I'll go for the Pokémon League building (outer). It's a delightfully calm piano tune, total contrast to most other League areas in past and future games, and it's one of the tracks that has a day/night variant, so it gets even more chill at nighttime.
    Fun fact, it also uses the same chord progression as the vastly-overplayed Emotion theme from Black and White!

Years
  • I've increased the limit from 10 to 20! Thank you for pointing this out; it wasn't intentional.

Mine is a common response probably, but Snowpoint City. It's so relaxing and I love it. <3

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Voted for Sandgem Town. Listened to snippets of all the themes, typically Day, and usually both old and new. Heard nothing particularly stand out. Tends to be like that with town and overworld themes, though. Went for one towards the middle/lower end of energy.

Years
    • Seen today
    Floroma is my favorite and overall the one that sticks out to me the most.

Back