• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite starter?

Favorite starter of Moon or Sun?

• Total voters

CnifeKat

*ᓰﬡ☂ᙓᖇﬡᗩᒪ ᔕᙅᖇᙓᗩᙢᓮﬡG *
Years
  • Popplio
    Litten
    or Rowlet

My favorite is Popplio! (I usually choose the water types.)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Favorite starter?

You should know it by now. Popplio continues my trend of loyalty towards Water-type starters, especially with my fave starter final evo in Primarina.

But knowing me, Rowlet is going to win this poll.

Sirfetch’d

all 3 are amazing tbh. Litten is probably my favorite base stage starter, but as I whole I prefer the Popplio line the most because of Primarina.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    I love Popplio because how sweet and cute it is. It's midstage evolution, Brimone, pokedex in moon...made me wonder why so many people hate Popplio. I just to give Popplio a big old hug. Plus it's final evolution,Primarina, is so beautiful and is a great special attacker that be can a little bit bulky. :t151:

DoubleDingle

Double Dingle
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    I chose Litten because its a cat fire type but ended up regretting it because of how bad it's stats are.

Zerf

PokéRookie
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2018
    Hmmmmm..... Not really sure, but i would choose either Rowlette or Litten. In my opinions... the water one, is for girls. Obviously.. lol

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oh, I adore all three; I love their base forms, but overall, I guess I prefer Popplio's overall evolution line? I picked it at least, and it seemed to have great results in terms of bulk and dishing out damage! Though it is a little on the slow side, which made me come to appreciate Decuideye, but eh, the other pokemon on my team covered that nicely.

Years
  • In my opinions... the water one, is for girls. Obviously.. lol

I feel you're only saying that because of Brionne and Primarina. Just because a Pokemon looks feminine doesn't mean it has to be loved by only female players. I have seen some males play through with Popplio and it's definitely not let them down.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Popplio as it is an adorable sea lion pup. I played through with a female one in Sun and it was a big help.

Also I managed to obtain a Shiny Primarina which is an excellent Shiny from the GTS. :)

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Popplio. you can't never say no to such a cute face and because the other two have too many weakness of their final stage and Primarina is equal as Maril

Back