• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Sun and Moon Pokemon Thus Far?

Check All Pokemon That Are In Your Top 10 Pokemon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    My three favourites are probably Mimikyu, Pyukumuku and Drampa. I love all their designs - they're all quite different and quirky. They also all have really interesting flavour text and I can imagine them being really cool to use in battle.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    I like Komala, Comfey, Sandygast, Palossand, Tapu Koko and Lunala.

Nothing else really stands out.

Years
    For me, the one Pokemon of 7th Gen I love the most is Popplio. It has even been threatening Oshawott for the position of my mascot Pokemon. Oh, and its final stage is the most majestic thing ever.

Other honourable mentions include Pikipek, Rockruff line, Sandygast line, Oranguru, Cutiefly, Togedemaru, Lunala, Magearna, Stufful line, Mimikyu, Pyukumuku, Jangmo-o, Morelull, Salandit, Komala, Bounsweet, Comfey, Fomantis line and Oricorio.

The Oranguru Way

ukulelel
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    The name says it all.

Although I also like Passimian's design. I personally didn't like the three simi monkeys, so in my eyes these new guys are the first primates since gen IV.

Years
    Starters aside, so far I like the day form of Lycanroc and Jangmo-o, those are my favorites. Not a huge fan of the rest, but Mimikyuu is pretty cool conceptually.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    My absolute two favorites are Passimian and Sandygast.

I love Passimian's design and the way it is constantly using the ball that it holds, including how it trips over it when fainting. For me, it's probably the most well designed monkey based pokemon ever. I also think that it has a great color scheme.

Sandygast has an awesome typing, I love the ghost/ground combination and it's lore about coming to life when trainers battle on the sand is just so darn cool.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
    New Pokemon: Lycanroc (especially its midnight form), Jangmo-O, Litten, Stufful, Mimikyu, Lurantis, Drampa, Salandit, Comfey, Oricorio.

Alolan forms: Ninetales, Raichu, Marowak, Exeggutor.

My adorable cuties. I'm going to try and make room for all of these on my team and swap around. Never going to evolve Stufful. <3

Years
    So far my favourites are: Palossand, Salandit, Minior, Bounsweet, and Mimikyu.

I'm considering having a full team of Minior named after constellations and in all of the different colours on one of my games.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    the cute looking feline known as Litten is so far my favorite of all of them, with Solgaleo not to far behind. I love cats in real life so my main reason for loving them.

I really fell in love with the Alolan Vulpix and Alolan Ninetales too - I love foxes slightly more than felines! I can't wait to have fun with them

Mr. Meme

Me? Acting serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Years
    Favorite Alola Pokemon and Alola Form so far?

My favorite new Pokemon is Type:Null and it's evolution, Silvadi. Silvadi especially looks beastly.

Meanwhile, my favorite Alolan form is... Well, actually, I don't know. I like them all, but none of them REALLY stand out.

Rain

Years
    My favourite New Pokemon are Sandygast and Palossand. I really like their designs and lore.

Currently, I really like Alolan Raticate. It looks so squishy; I want to smoosh its cheeks.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
    Salandit and Type: Null + Evo Are my favorites. A poison/fire type that can damage steel types with poison attacks, and a b.a. absol with pirate ship parts glued to it. What's not to love?

Back