• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite type

Favourite Pokemon Type

• Normal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fighting

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Flying

• Poison

• Ground

• Rock

• Bug

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Ghost

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Steel

• Fire

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Water

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Grass

• Electric

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Psychic

• Ice

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Dragon

• Dark

• Fairy

• Total voters

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
  • My favorite type is very likely Dragon as dragons in general are extra awesome beings. Electric is my second favorite type, so an Electric Dragon pokemon would be something really great. Of course there are Zekrom and Mega Ampharos that are Electric/Dragon, but Mega Ampharos doesn't look too dragon-like to me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2018
    I'd have to go with Rock-types. Though Ground, Poison, Bug and Fighting round off my top favorite types.

Years
  • I love Water-type the best since I view the type as majestic and powerful. Fairy, Grass and Psychic do come close thanks to more good Pokemon designs in that department.

Amaris

Ghost Fanatic ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2019
    Without a doubt, my favorite typing is Ghost. Every ghost pokemon, then to now, I've adored to no end! There is no such thing as a disliked ghost pokemon as far as I'm concerned.

And as a second choice/favorite? Ice types!

Back