• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite type

Favourite Pokemon Type

• Normal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fighting

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Flying

• Poison

• Ground

• Rock

• Bug

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Ghost

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Steel

• Fire

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Water

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Grass

• Electric

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Psychic

• Ice

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Dragon

• Dark

• Fairy

• Total voters

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Water type is my absolute favorite type. It is by far the most diverse of all the types and it's been built to do just about everything you would ever want to do with any kind of pokemon. There's also such a huge variety of different kinds of Water type pokemon, there's a Water type design for almost everyone's personal taste in pokemon designs.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Normal-Type. Despite being disadvantageous enough, some Normal-Type Pokémon proves to be great enough to pose more than just a threat whether it's from sheer power or good secondary typing.

Rin Sohma

Walking on the beach with her Vaporeon
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Mar 31, 2017
    Water has always been my favorite type. I think my preference was aided by the fact that I started out watching the anime when I was a kid and loved Misty, but water type designs are consistently my favorites.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'd probably have to say either Dark or Flying type! Weavile and Swellow are my favourite mons amongst other Pokemon of those types.

Years
  • I love water types and I think misty was a big influence on that. But also lapras might be my favorite pokemon. I also like fairy, electric and fire.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • I'm all about the Fighting type! So many cool designs and they are the perfect Pokemon for my style of battling, fast and powerful.

My next favorites are probably Water, Flying and Ice in no particular order as it just depends on what I'm feeling in the moment.

Years
  • Ice and Steel are tied at the top of my list, with probably Water coming in at #3. Fairy is close behind though, and a type that I didn't expect to like and use as much as I do.

Years
  • !

Electric guitars and shooting sparks are the only thing I care about.
    Guitarist Jacket wants to battle!

Really I enjoy using Electric and Fire Types. Steel and Electric are tied for use, Poison then Fire and Dark types rule the land!

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    My favourite types go in this order:

1. Dark
    2. Fire
    3. Dragon

I have plenty of favourite Pokémon that come under those categories but Dark by far outrank all of them. All though there is only 1 dark type in my top 10, pretty much every Pokémon after that is a Dark type. Not only that, but there is not even one dark type that I dislike, even Alolan Raticate and Persian.
    Favorite type

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2018
    No doubt fairy. Gardevoir, Sylveon, Primarina, Tapu Lele, Cutiefly and so many other cute pokemon are apart of it. Plus I just like fairies in general.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2020
    Favourite Pokemon Type

Probably been done before, but I'm genuinely curious.

Mines Ghost

Back