• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Champion and Rival theme?

Years
  • What is your favourite Champion and Rival theme of all Pokemon games? Sorry, I'm not allowed to post Youtube videos. :(

Champion theme= From Pokemon Blue/ Red/ Yellow. When you faced Blue at the end of the Elite 4. I liked the sound, made it more intense.

Rival Theme= Pokemon Silver/ Gold (Original). When you faced Silver, this awesome music starts.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024

Hmm...well, I can't say about the rival theme...however, my all time favourite Champion battle theme would have to be Lance / Red's HgSs theme:

Here because YouTube doesn't work

It's just extremely epic in every single way. The only thing that ruins either of the battles is the Hail in Red's battle. Everything else about it is brilliant.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I love, and will always love Silver's Battle theme. It's so catchy and it totally fits the battles between the player and Silver.

My favorite Champion would be Lance/Red's battle theme.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • My favorite Champion is Blue/Gary and favorite theme is, of course, Blue/Gary's theme. I love the redone version in BW. It sounds amazing. And the version in FRLG is the only song I like from FRLG. lmao

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Champion: Blue's theme from FR/LG and Lance/Red's theme from HG/SS and GSC.

Rival: Silver's theme from GSC and HG/SS and N's final battle theme from B/W.

ジャスミン

Steel Type Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    My favorite champion theme is Steven's. I think it captured his character perfectly.

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
  • My favorite champion is Gary (or Blue), but my favorite theme is Lance.

My second favorite theme would be Gary's/Blue's, though. =P

Pokémon Trainer Dylan

Pokémon League Champion
    Years
  • I've never payed much attention to the music. However, I just listened to the themes on Youtube. My favorite rival theme is Silver's from HG/SS and my favorite Champion theme is Wallace's from Emerald.

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
  • Favorite Champ Theme: It'sa tie between Blue's remasted Champion theme in B/W and Cynthia's Champion theme.

Favorite Rival Theme: Silver's battle theme.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I wish there was a poll so I didn't have to stress too hard on remembering....But anyways......

Champion Theme: My favorite Champion which happens to be Cynthia
    Rival Theme: Since I dont really have one, I'm going to have to go with Silver (although I named him something else ;)

:t354:TG

Back