• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Character

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Which character do you like to use on Super Smash Bros Melee? And say why. My fav is Kirby cause he can suck up others.

Also, give some good moves for a particular character.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    This belongs in other Games... *Reports* And My favorite character is... Pichu! ^.^

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    If we are talking the GC version, no question about it. LINK! He's the main man, range, speed, power, story, all good things

Eon-Rider

Years
    FireEmporer said:
    This belongs in other Games... *Reports* And My favorite character is... Pichu! ^.^
    The reason i put this here is cause there are pokemon in the game

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    If this thread was just for talking about the Pok?mon in SSBM, I would leave it here, but since you are talking about all the characters, it should be in "Other Games".

*Moved*

Eon-Rider

Years
    Also give the way you use to beat an opponent. For Kirby I rapid punch the opponent until its energy is around 200% And then I just spin the C control Stick to do an incredibly powerful kick to KO them

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    @@ i like using roy because of his b move.. :3 i always blast my brother soo far away..
    and his b-> move is cool because i get to do different types of combos.. :3
    and i like the feel of the character.. he's medium weight :3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Mine changes frequently. O_o; I'm almost always really good with Pikachu, though. ^_^; I've recently gotten into Pichu and Roy, as well. I used to be good with Adult Link but now? I suck. XD; I've basically used Pikachu since the very first time I played the original game, though, so I tend to stick to it. :3

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    (In order of liking to use)
    1 - Kirby
    2 - Link (Dark Link recolor XD)
    3 - Peach
    4 - Mewtwo
    5 - Pichu

(In order of liking the actual character)
    1 - Yoshi
    2 - Kirby
    3 - Luigi
    4 - Bowser
    5 - Pichu

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    mine's changed over the months...it went from Yoshi to Kirby to DK to Capt. Falcon/Ganondorf. Pikachu and Mewtwo are there also...

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I pretty much suck with everyone but I stand a slight chance when using Young Link.

(SIDE NOTE: The Hylian in the Hyrule Temple level says nothing! It's not even real Hylian! Grr...@@)

Last edited:

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well let's see sweeties ^0^ :
    1. Pikachu
    2. Samus
    3. Falco
    4. Mario
    5. Dr. Mario
    6. Peach
    7. Kirby

Side note: Wasn't Hyrule Temple was also for Marth and Roy?

Years
    I havn't played the game for a long time, but when I do I usualy use Falco. He's the fastest character and I like his B moves

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    PIKA2 said:
    Side note: Wasn't Hyrule Temple was also for Marth and Roy?
    The alternate course music for it is Fire Emblem (normally it's the Palace theme from Adventure of Link), so I think it may.

Day

Sunlight
    Years
    I love Pikachu first of all, I am bet with it, but after a while, it gets to be boring using Pikachu. SO, I also like Kirby and Mario, they are my second best characters. I good with Falcon and Pichu, but the only problem is Pichu hurts itself. I haven't played SSBM since summer, because I only play it at my dad's house, because I can actually battle against my brothers.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    OMGoodness, Pikachu pwns all. X3 I love to use Pikachu because not only is it my favorite Pokemon, but Pikachu has awsome thunder moves. I love the move where Pikachu gets really low to the ground, and spins while hitting the foe with its tail all electrified. <3<3<3

~Kelsey

Back