• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Dragon?

Favourite Dragon?

• Salamence

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • Garchomp

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • Altaria

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Flygon

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • Kingdra

Votes: 10 11.4%

• Total voters
    Years
    It was close between Flygon and Altaria, but I choose Flygon. He used to be my favourite, but he's still cool. Altaria looks gangster, in my opinon though. :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Altaria, it's very sweet and graceful and cuddle-able and puffy and plenty other charming adjectives.

Favourite Dragon?
    >
    Favourite Dragon?
    , as adorable as they both are.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    You kinda forgot Latios. I wondered if that was intentional

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2019
    I chose Dragonite. Out of the options up there it was my favorite. I know I'm wrong on this, but I always considered Charizard as a dragon personally... But yeah ^^ Dragonite is my favorite

Years
    Dragonite, it's cute, its more balance than salemence, it's so powerful in anime. i don't know why but salamence, garchomp and flygon look knid a ridiculous to me

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    I have to go with Dragonite. Probably cheesy but I almost ALWAYS have one in my final party.

B_B

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2009
    my favourte type is prob ice and dragon, i like all of the :)

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    flygon because i dont know why its fast, nice to have as a pokemon and puts in a lot of effort in battle

Darkhunter101

Ice Trainer
    Years
    Definetely Dragonite. Even though it's attack and speed aren't up to Mence it's a lot bulkier, which i find more helpful. It's also the coolest looking ^^

Back