• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Water Starter

Your Favourite Water Starter?

• Squirtle

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Totodile

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Piplup

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Puddle Fish

Non-conforming Fishie!
Years
  • What's your favourite Water Starter? Mine is Piplup, it's so cool! And it ends up with some Steel in it!

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
    Years
  • Go Mudkip! Mudkip was technicly my first Pokemon. Also, it is awesome with a full Electric resistance and Swampert as a final form.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • Personally, I love them all. I almost always use water-type starters. :) I voted Squirtle just because it's the original and it was my first Pokemon, but I seriously couldn't choose between them all...

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • Squirtle was my starter in Blue/Leaf Green. I like Squirtle the best because of it's final evolution, but Mudkips are very liekable as well.
    I searched for hours in a swamp in hopes of capturing a Mudkips. o3o

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    Mudkip! No never mind, Totodile! Wait forget it, Mudkip... Can't decide ;__;

grandpokemonmaster

!!Arceus God Parnter Trainer!!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 27, 2008
    I rather start with Charmander in FireRed and LeafGreen in Kanto, Totodile in Shiny Gold and Shiny Gold X (a two way hack of fire red) in Johto, Mudkip in Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald in Hoenn, and any starter in Diamond and Pearl. That's my rating of starting with whom.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • So I hear you like Mudkipz?!?! lol. no...totodile all the way! In casual terms I'd go totodile *cuteness factor* but on the competitive term end, Swampert is an OU beast, so Ill go with mudkipz :D

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Mine is Mudkip. He is cute! Plus I have no idea what Piplup looks like as I cant decide wether not to get p/d. lol

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • My favourite water starter Pokemon is Mudkip. Because it's cute and powerful.

~Rene~ :t025:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Pochama. Even if it was ruined by the ridiculous English naming and the anime dub. It's attitude simply is too awesome for everyone else.

Back