• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years

I'm pretending the next phrase doesn't exist and thank you right here.
    :D
    But I was bluffing until that next phrase. o.O

But Mom probably won't want something like Photoshop on the computer because she's always like "OMG THIS COMPUTER'S TOO SLOW BECAUSE OF ALL THE CRAP ON IT."
    Sound accusation, but it's computer that's crap, eh.

What happened to that one Japanese girl that you had a theme of?
    Airi Suzuki, Kaho Indou... but a lot of girls have beauty assuming they stay fit. The Viet girl's personality...

o.O Wal-Mart here didn't have cotton candy, but a Walk-Mart employee referred me to a candy store nearby called Balkburn! Oh, it's such a heaven. I'd so call you out to go shopping there together. It was several times bigger then any of other candy store I've visited. Only, it didn't have blue jumbo sourkeys that I liked, and it didn't have much of Asian imports. The blueberry muffins I bought there were so good! I also got 3 containers of cotton candy, and many other stuff. n_n; I'll rank this store only second in fun to an official Sanrio Store. =)

piece of something

not what you're thinking
    Years
    yo yo yo check it out check it out yo

hey what's up, how you doing 22sa?
    it's been a long time since i walked your way
    how's your day? did it go okay?
    did you sit in front of your DS and play all day?
    man that's so 'happy' if you know what i mean
    and i ain't trying to be mean, i be keeping it clean
    you got up at 2:30 and you ain't ate nothing?
    dude i think ya better go eat something
    even if it's just a muffin, you need to get a clue
    we dont wanna see you die hungry coz we care about you
    i got real mad skillz that thrill and i only rap out of boredom
    but i'm stll the best rapper you'll find on a pokemon forum
    so yeah, i know my lyrics are the ish but that dont mean i'm a turd
    i'm just trying to add some flava to this fan club. word.

*insert random swear word here*

22sa

Years
    yo yo yo check it out check it out yo

hey what's up, how you doing 22sa?
    it's been a long time since i walked your way
    how's your day? did it go okay?
    did you sit in front of your DS and play all day?
    man that's so 'happy' if you know what i mean
    and i ain't trying to be mean, i be keeping it clean
    you got up at 2:30 and you ain't ate nothing?
    dude i think ya better go eat something
    even if it's just a muffin, you need to get a clue
    we dont wanna see you die hungry coz we care about you
    i got real mad skillz that thrill and i only rap out of boredom
    but i'm stll the best rapper you'll find on a pokemon forum
    so yeah, i know my lyrics are the ish but that dont mean i'm a turd
    i'm just trying to add some flava to this fan club. word.

*insert random swear word here*
    "It's been a long time" - yes it has, how do you want to be punished for your sin against me?

My day was random stuff I don't care to remember. =/ [unhappy note]

Thanks, I just had a sandwich. And much snacks. I did almost die from dehydration this summer though. It was a horrible death feeling. =[

Yes, your rap appreciated. It's been a while since I've seen a sizable product of yours motivated by boredom.

It is, we've had it since about 2006. It also sucks because I have too much music and too many pictures on here.
    lol on the other hand, I've been through like 5 computers/laptops in the last 5 years....

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    "It's been a long time" - yes it has, how do you want to be punished for your sin against me?

Thanks, I just had a sandwich. And much snacks. I did almost die from dehydration this summer though. It was a horrible death feeling. =[

Yes, your rap appreciated. It's been a while since I've seen a sizable product of yours motivated by boredom.

lol on the other hand, I've been through like 5 computers/laptops in the last 5 years....

I haven't really "been through" any because the first one I had used to be my uncle's, and then my one right now used to be my sister's and used to be my grandmother's.

piece of something

not what you're thinking
    Years

Technically, I deserve praise not punishment, because absence makes the heart grow fonder and your heart should've grown fonder?

Remember what I said 22sa. Perseverance. What do you want your days to be like?

Yummmmmy. What was in the sandwich? lol death isnt a horrible feeling. It feels exactly like sleep, just longer.

if you appreciated my rap you should've responded back with rap fool

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Dang, I haven't been here for awhile............

I got something Misty to show ya. ^_^

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

Misty in Heart Gold and Soul Silver. <3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow is that her in Heart Gold and Soul Silver? Wow pretty cool. But again, I will stick to playing Diamond for awhile. Those two are just remakes of Gold and Silver. Even if they added more stuff to them. I am just not ready to get another Pokemon game. Need to finish Diamond first. And I am going to be ready to battle the first gym leader yet. I am waiting to get Monferno to Level 20. She is at 18 or 19...by now.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Yep, that's her! She let her hair down. She's also in a swimsuit too. <3

You''ll have time to beat Diamond before Heart Gold and Soul Silver come out here. They come out in Spring of next year. ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow cool. I am so glad they put Misty back in. Now if she comes back in the anime...omg...I am going back and watching it. I just love Misty. She was one of my favorite characters other than Ash. I love Ash and Misty. XD And Brock too. I miss the original trio...

But anyway. I BEAT ROARK! YES! I am so happy. Dang I was so worried that I wasn't going to win. He brought out, Geodude, Onix, and Cranidos. I beat out Geodude and Onix with no trouble. I used Psyduck all the way through. Cranidos was easy too, but it took me to hit it about two times. While the others it was one time. But I DID IT! I WON! YAY! And it as pretty fun. Looking forward of battling the other gym leaders. =D

22sa

Years
    I haven't really "been through" any because the first one I had used to be my uncle's, and then my one right now used to be my sister's and used to be my grandmother's.
    Is it the same computer you use to log on internet?

Technically, I deserve praise not punishment, because absence makes the heart grow fonder and your heart should've grown fonder?

Remember what I said 22sa. Perseverance. What do you want your days to be like?

Yummmmmy. What was in the sandwich? lol death isnt a horrible feeling. It feels exactly like sleep, just longer.

if you appreciated my rap you should've responded back with rap fool
    My heart towards you doesn't NEED to grow fonder! >O

I want my days to be like.... do you really want to know? =+= You can't possibly wish to know my boring days...

Cheese, garlic sauce, slice cooked meat, hot peppers, and caesar. It's good enough.

I don't like rap, it's just it's been a long time since you've made a long post. XD

Wow cool. I am so glad they put Misty back in. Now if she comes back in the anime...omg...I am going back and watching it. I just love Misty. She was one of my favorite characters other than Ash. I love Ash and Misty. XD And Brock too. I miss the original trio...

But anyway. I BEAT ROARK! YES! I am so happy. Dang I was so worried that I wasn't going to win. He brought out, Geodude, Onix, and Cranidos. I beat out Geodude and Onix with no trouble. I used Psyduck all the way through. Cranidos was easy too, but it took me to hit it about two times. While the others it was one time. But I DID IT! I WON! YAY! And it as pretty fun. Looking forward of battling the other gym leaders. =D
    Psy-yai-yai-duck! XD

XD

Well with a level 20 Moferno, you won't have any problems next gym either. What level was Psyduck after defeating Cranidos?
    This is a interesting club. If i may i'll join!
    Susan, welcome. I've never seen you in member fan clubs before. :3 So..Double welcome!

Nothing actually happens here though XD

Yep, that's her! She let her hair down. She's also in a swimsuit too. <3

You''ll have time to beat Diamond before Heart Gold and Soul Silver come out here. They come out in Spring of next year. ^_^
    Spring sounds like a good time for me... =)

I'm anticipating Erika more then Misty. I hope they have cute panels of both girls. n.n

22sa

Years

But...your name that I gave you is Bob...Bobs have lovely days everyday!
    I found a Nguyen girl named Jordan, so I had a lovely day >: [

I like the movie Mean Girls. I can't wait till 2 comes out!

Back