• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I think he'll attack. It's kind of weird if he just retreats right now like a loser.

I didn't think WW might actually be dead...

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I think he'll attack. It's kind of weird if he just retreats right now like a loser.

I didn't think WW might actually be dead...

I really don't know what to think. I'm thinking he'll attack too but I'm not sold on it.

I thought he was since Gin said poor thing but he didn't even release so he could be alive.

So what about Naruto? How do you like it recently?

22sa

Years
    I really don't know what to think. I'm thinking he'll attack too but I'm not sold on it.

I thought he was since Gin said poor thing but he didn't even release so he could be alive.

So what about Naruto? How do you like it recently?
    Honestly, he's less bruised then when Shunsui took Starrk's point blank cero. It'd be the weirdest death.

I hate how Raikage was saved by Gaara--he deserved more injuries for not trying to find his brother first.

Also, Sasuke without Cursed Seal still pisses me off. Surpassing Madara is that much more of a problem without it, also the lovely ability to powerful his basic jutsus was lost, which is boring. =(

I hope Sasuke slays more and faster and achieves his objective.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Honestly, he's less bruised then when Shunsui took Starrk's point blank cero. It'd be the weirdest death.

I hate how Raikage was saved by Gaara--he deserved more injuries for not trying to find his brother first.

Also, Sasuke without Cursed Seal still pisses me off. Surpassing Madara is that much more of a problem without it, also the lovely ability to powerful his basic jutsus was lost, which is boring. =(

I hope Sasuke slays more and faster and achieves his objective.

I was kind of surprised to see Gaara is still pretty damn strong even after the extraction. Raikage is such an idiot, he does not act like I believe a Kage should. Also, I'm predicting a Suigetsu vs Seven Swordman guy from the Mist. Sasuke to fight the Mizukage and others then retreat because he's pissed that Danzou got away.

22sa

Years
    I was kind of surprised to see Gaara is still pretty damn strong even after the extraction. Raikage is such an idiot, he does not act like I believe a Kage should. Also, I'm predicting a Suigetsu vs Seven Swordman guy from the Mist. Sasuke to fight the Mizukage and others then retreat because he's pissed that Danzou got away.
    I hope Karin doesn't lose Danzou's location. & I'd be pissed if Sasuke ends up having to retreat.

I wonder why Naruto isn't there as all this happening. x.x

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I hope Karin doesn't lose Danzou's location. & I'd be pissed if Sasuke ends up having to retreat.

I wonder why Naruto isn't there as all this happening. x.x

Karin will lose him if the Hyuuga guy doesn't catch him.

Well, part of it is because of his little chat with Madara. He'll get there and he'll probably get there too late. If he does get there on time then expect Naruto vs Sasuke Epic Battle #2.

22sa

Years
    Ain't Sasuke finished yet after multiple amaterasu and Susan-o? xD If Naruto arrives now at full health... -.-

I love dark chidori.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Ain't Sasuke finished yet after multiple amaterasu and Susan-o? xD If Naruto arrives now at full health... -.-

I love dark chidori.

Yeah, if he didn't have Itachi's eyes I think he would break the record for the fastest an Uchiha has ever gone blind using the Mangekyou. That's assuming he really does have Itachi's eyes because they never really said he did.

Whenever they do fight again which in my opinion won't be for a while I expect Itachi's gift to Naruto to be something to counter Susano. Or the hax shield thing, though it appears Sasuke has the hax sword.

22sa

Years
    Sasuke claims merciless vengeance is his way of life... I wonder what he was thinking when he made that "the world I will see" comment when asked if will transplant Itachi's eyes.

Through the darkness he is going through, he is getting more powerful his own way. I wonder if there's actually a reason to stop him if all this is actually working. I think Naruto should just stay out of his way.

What is Madara planning? To increase the bounty on Sasuke, force Konoha to turn into Sasuke's enemies, provoking Sasuke to return the blow and attack the village, which will in turn force Naruto to defend Konoha against Sasuke? I hope Itachi's power convinces Sasuke to ally with Naruto.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Sasuke claims merciless vengeance is his way of life... I wonder what he was thinking when he made that "the world I will see" comment when asked if will transplant Itachi's eyes.

Through the darkness he is going through, he is getting more powerful his own way. I wonder if there's actually a reason to stop him if all this is actually working. I think Naruto should just stay out of his way.

What is Madara planning? To increase the bounty on Sasuke, force Konoha to turn into Sasuke's enemies, provoking Sasuke to return the blow and attack the village, which will in turn force Naruto to defend Konoha against Sasuke? I hope Itachi's power convinces Sasuke to ally with Naruto.

All I know is that Madara is playing Sasuke like a violin. He is very calculated with his plans, a mastermind really. I wonder why he wants Sasuke to fight Naruto though because he won't beat Naruto, more than likely if he does it will be because he saves the village and dies because of it.

22sa

Years
    All I know is that Madara is playing Sasuke like a violin. He is very calculated with his plans, a mastermind really. I wonder why he wants Sasuke to fight Naruto though because he won't beat Naruto, more than likely if he does it will be because he saves the village and dies because of it.
    Yeah, with Itachi helping Naruto, and without cursed seal, Sasuke's chances are pretty low.

Madara said Naruto won't be able to convince Sasuke like he did with Nagato, which is completely true given that Sasuke has no interest in peace but purely vengeance for what he lost and his goal to get everything back.

Itachi seems to predict Naruto be stronger: would you defend the village even if it meant killing Sasuke.

If Aizen doesn't attack, boring as that'd be, it'd still be consistent with his character: He made his current Espadas do something dramatic like this for amusement & intelligence gathering before he proceeds with his plan to have a complete Espada with Vasto Lorde class Arrancers.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe, you guys talk about the last chapter. Man it was crazy right? I don't think Sasuke can be saved now. He is pure evil now. If Naruto starts talking to him he won't listen at all. So I guess they will have to fight at the end. Which it is a shame really.

Oh guess what, I caught 3 new Pokemon. So I switched three to put three in. I talked about it in my blog. I tell you Diamond is getting so fun. I am getting better at it.

22sa

Years
    FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

Kishi never revealed what the new jutsu transplanting sharingan into sharingan unlocks, did he?

It's complicated. Madara just wants Uchiha superiority. Itachi disagreed because it would sacrifice too many innocent lives, and instead of attacking the village he attacked the Uchiha clan along with Madara's help (I suppose Madara eliminated them for being too weak to fight for him anyway, and kept Sasuke alive because Sasuke has great potential strength unlike them).

I wonder if Sasuke will forgive Madara after he finds out it really was Madara who unleashed the Kyuubi on Konoha.

But because Madara said he'd have to eliminate Sasuke too if Sasuke joins back with the Leaf, Naruto's goal of bringing Sasuke back is that much more difficult: he's going to have to subdue Madara AND somehow stop Sasuke without killing him or letting the international community kill him.

At least there's plenty of story ahead ;D

Last edited:
    Years

Kishi never revealed what the new jutsu transplanting sharingan into sharingan unlocks, did he?

It's complicated. Madara just wants Uchiha superiority. Itachi disagreed because it would sacrifice too many innocent lives, and instead of attacking the village he attacked the Uchiha clan along with Madara's help (I suppose Madara eliminated them for being too weak to fight for him anyway, and kept Sasuke alive because Sasuke has great potential strength unlike them).

I wonder if Sasuke will forgive Madara after he finds out it really was Madara who unleashed the Kyuubi on Konoha.

But because Madara said he'd have to eliminate Sasuke too if Sasuke joins back with the Leaf, Naruto's goal of bringing Sasuke back is that much more difficult: he's going to have to subdue Madara AND somehow stop Sasuke without killing him or letting the international community kill him.

At least there's plenty of story ahead ;D

After abandoning Naruto for 4 years, reading that was mind blowing. Still, Naruto isn't worth it for meh :/

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Hey, 22sa, have you ever played the game Yume Nikki? I dunno why I just thought of that since I've been playing it basically all my life, but oh well.

22sa

Years
    Hola!!!! *High Five*
    How are you? Anything new with you? How's school, are you also on vacation like I am?
    *High Five*

How are you on a vacation in October? o.o; I'm in school like every other student ... : D

22sa-sa-sa-sama! = D Four more days till your birthday, ne? Are you doing anything fun?
    .... no : D

My sister left me behind a very delicious turkey she made though. =]

After abandoning Naruto for 4 years, reading that was mind blowing. Still, Naruto isn't worth it for meh :/
    Pretty boy, how-

I like its philosophical content. =)

Hey, 22sa, have you ever played the game Yume Nikki? I dunno why I just thought of that since I've been playing it basically all my life, but oh well.
    Of course, I haven't. If all your life-

Made any friends while playing it? oo;

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Ohai 22essay! do you do something special on your birthday? =D

Back