• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Ohai 22essay! do you do something special on your birthday? =D
    No, I just slept & did homework.

But in a sense, seeing some persons on PC at the end of the day was the special thing, and I'm quite satisfied. :3

22sa

Years
    It's awesome, go download it ~ It's like this really creepy RPG game. Yay ~

No, but my best friend Ashton plays it, so that's cool.
    I see. =D

Unfortunately, I decided to play only action games if I put time into video gaming at all anymore.

Yay turkey! = D Thats a nice sister~ <3
    She's nice enough I would say; I still had to do all the dishes... =_=;

22sa

Years

I'm neither of those things you listed. And there is no philosophy in Naruto, only wangst.
    Pretty boy cutie Jordan.

There's philosophy on leadership, friendship, ways of destruction, and great characters. XP

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    There is plenty of philosophy in Naruto. All of which 22 just stated.

So how are things going for our friendly neighborhood Canadian?

22sa

Years
    There is plenty of philosophy in Naruto. All of which 22 just stated.

So how are things going for our friendly neighborhood Canadian?
    Today was pretty lenient because I only had, but full day of classes tomorrow and thing are well, difficult. XP

22sa

Years
    Haha, that's the exact opposite of my situation. I had a full day of classes today but tomorrow I only have one class.
    lol......... that's really cool actually.

I have no classes at all friday, though. =P

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    lol......... that's really cool actually.

I have no classes at all friday, though. =P

Aww, you beat me on Fridays! I have one class, but it's pretty easy. It kind of feels like it's not worth it though, going all the way to school just for one class.

Hmm, it looks like I need a new theme. It's weird though, my avatar is still good even though it was on the same photobucket account as my sig.

22sa

Years
    Aww, you beat me on Fridays! I have one class, but it's pretty easy. It kind of feels like it's not worth it though, going all the way to school just for one class.

Hmm, it looks like I need a new theme. It's weird though, my avatar is still good even though it was on the same photobucket account as my sig.
    Exactly! The traveling back and forth is as long as the class itself!

Yes, get a new theme dude. You can start by taking off your current theme :P

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Exactly! The traveling back and forth is as long as the class itself!

Yes, get a new theme dude. You can start by taking off your current theme :P

Tell me about it. Especially the class on Friday because I have it early in the morning and the traffic is brutal.

Yeah, I want to make my own themes again but I haven't installed photoshop on the mac yet. Not to mention my old computer with all of my themes crashed miserably and I wasn't able to salvage a thing.

Speaking of beautiful works of art. I'm going to a Japanese art museum pretty soon. I have to write a paper on a work of art and it's artist and I figured Japanese art would be awesome.

Took this from Midori's club so it wouldn't seem like we were stealing the thread.

22sa

Years
    Tell me about it. Especially the class on Friday because I have it early in the morning and the traffic is brutal.

Yeah, I want to make my own themes again but I haven't installed photoshop on the mac yet. Not to mention my old computer with all of my themes crashed miserably and I wasn't able to salvage a thing.

Speaking of beautiful works of art. I'm going to a Japanese art museum pretty soon. I have to write a paper on a work of art and it's artist and I figured Japanese art would be awesome.

Took this from Midori's club so it wouldn't seem like we were stealing the thread.
    lol =P

I take the public transit and luckily rush hour doesn't affect my particular route o.O;

Will your next theme be X again? Haven't you watched any other animes all this time? XP

That be interesting. =D I think I can analyze artwork as well as I can write on philosophy topics.

Haha, sure.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    lol =P

I take the public transit and luckily rush hour doesn't affect my particular route o.O;

Will your next theme be X again? Haven't you watched any other animes all this time? XP

That be interesting. =D I think I can analyze artwork as well as I can write on philosophy topics.

Haha, sure.

You're lucky. We don't even have a public transportation system that takes us outside our own town. Lol

The reason I always use an X theme is because of my username. I have used a Bleach theme before though, and I don't remember if I've ever used a Naruto theme. I do remember the theme with the 4 girls you showed me though.

I might go this weekend actually, I don't have anything else planned.

22sa

Years
    You're lucky. We don't even have a public transportation system that takes us outside our own town. Lol

The reason I always use an X theme is because of my username. I have used a Bleach theme before though, and I don't remember if I've ever used a Naruto theme. I do remember the theme with the 4 girls you showed me though.

I might go this weekend actually, I don't have anything else planned.
    Lmao, can you show me what 4 girls I showed you? XDD HAHA

Do you read Naruto spoilers? I love what Naruto does to Sakura this week. XD Serves that annoying girl right for trying to negate Naruto's feelings for Sasuke.

You can start it today maybe?

Konnichiwa 22sa!!!!!!!! ^_^
    Is it cold were you live?
    Konbanwa pink-sama!

It's near 0 here, I have to wear a winter coat. XD But no snow yet.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Lmao, can you show me what 4 girls I showed you? XDD HAHA

Do you read Naruto spoilers? I love what Naruto does to Sakura this week. XD Serves that annoying girl right for trying to negate Naruto's feelings for Sasuke.

You can start it today maybe?

Konbanwa pink-sama!

It's near 0 here, I have to wear a winter coat. XD But no snow yet.

I would have to remember the password and email I used for photobucket since they disappeared when my old computer crashed.

I used to read the spoilers but I haven't read them in about a year. Don't tell me what he does, I want to find out myself.

Back