• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I would have to remember the password and email I used for photobucket since they disappeared when my old computer crashed.

I used to read the spoilers but I haven't read them in about a year. Don't tell me what he does, I want to find out myself.
    I'm sure they can e-mail you the password? o.o;

lol, Yeah it'll be fun. :P

I hope Kisame doesn't die.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I'm sure they can e-mail you the password? o.o;

lol, Yeah it'll be fun. :P

I hope Kisame doesn't die.

Yeah, they could do that but I don't remember which account I used for it since it was a shared account with my brother.

I don't think he'll die. He might if the Raikage's people find KB before the fight is over though.

22sa

Years
    Yeah, they could do that but I don't remember which account I used for it since it was a shared account with my brother.

I don't think he'll die. He might if the Raikage's people find KB before the fight is over though.
    If Kisame dies, Madara would really be powerless. That'd be so sad =P

Ask your brother?

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    If Kisame dies, Madara would really be powerless. That'd be so sad =P

Ask your brother?

Well, he is very manipulative. He might be able to get someone powerful at his side to fill the void left by Kisame. He still has the bijuu too. I wonder what Kabuto is doing right about now...

I've tried already, no luck. I guess I'm just going to try entering all the email addresses I've had and my usual passwords.

22sa

Years
    Well, he is very manipulative. He might be able to get someone powerful at his side to fill the void left by Kisame. He still has the bijuu too. I wonder what Kabuto is doing right about now...

I've tried already, no luck. I guess I'm just going to try entering all the email addresses I've had and my usual passwords.
    Anko is searching for Kabuto.. but I wonder why. I missed when and why Anko went searching for Kabuto.

I like Anko x Orochimaru personally o.o;

Also I would've preferred Orochimaru alive. His jutsu, like cursed seal, and impure world resurrection were unparalleled in greatness.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Anko is searching for Kabuto.. but I wonder why. I missed when and why Anko went searching for Kabuto.

I like Anko x Orochimaru personally o.o;

Also I would've preferred Orochimaru alive. His jutsu, like cursed seal, and impure world resurrection were unparalleled in greatness.

That's right, I forgot Anko was going after Kabuto. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Root going after Kabuto so he wouldn't tell people about Danzou and Orochimaru. Maybe she wants him to tell her before they get to him.

Orochimaru was a pretty cool villain but I didn't really like him. He was too obsessed with the sharingan, that in itself made him weak to me.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Well see,t ahts not my fault. Im fast as lightning! SWEET!
    Well it started getting chilly here yesterday,but today its super cold! And my house is one of those that gets really cold! >_<

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Well it started getting chilly here yesterday,but today its super cold! And my house is one of those that gets really cold! >_<

It's getting colder over here too but I'm in California so unless you're near the mountains it doesn't get super cold. The thing with our winter though is that it gets cold but no snow because I live in the valley. It's just too low of an elevation to get snow. So we get the coldness but we don't get to make snowmen or skip school!

22sa

Years
    That's right, I forgot Anko was going after Kabuto. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Root going after Kabuto so he wouldn't tell people about Danzou and Orochimaru. Maybe she wants him to tell her before they get to him.

Orochimaru was a pretty cool villain but I didn't really like him. He was too obsessed with the sharingan, that in itself made him weak to me.
    I don't get why she's going after Kabuto though?

Yeah Orochimaru didn't need Sharingan. Techniques like impure world resurrection was hax enough. : P

I can't resist your hello kitty theme, it's too adorable along with the way you type **;

Turn on the heater in your house? =D & Wear more cloth.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I don't get why she's going after Kabuto though?

Yeah Orochimaru didn't need Sharingan. Techniques like impure world resurrection was hax enough. : P
    I think she's going after Kabuto because she wants to get to him before Root does so that she could get information from him.

Yeah, the only thing I can see trump impure world resurrection are very good sealing jutsus.

22sa

Years
    I think she's going after Kabuto because she wants to get to him before Root does so that she could get information from him.

Yeah, the only thing I can see trump impure world resurrection are very good sealing jutsus.
    So she's doing it to defame Danzou? I never knew she was Danzou's enemy. O.o What would be interesting if Orochimaru took over Anko's body since Anko's the only one left with the cursed seal. Anko's my favourite girl in Naruto. XD .-.;

Another thing.... Orochimaru could have revived Itachi. But the Uchiha brothers just HAD to get rid of him. -_- I suppose he still could since there's a chance Orochimaru will come back.

22sa

Years
    Kon ban wa!

x_x Thanks.

This one of the few times I'm wearing a male avatar. ;D I hope it's not too much worse then my previous Amulet Angel theme.

Last edited:

22sa

Years
    How do I make the club nice?

This avatar doesn't suit me eh. .-.;

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I should force myself to drop here more often anyhow,

How hav ya been? is it winter already in Ottawa?

22sa

Years
    Very cute loli theme girl Saba. :3 I like its prettiness.

Nope it hasn't snowed it... it might not until December. I don't know if I believe in global warming.

Back