• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Ah, are you near the ocean or in the desert perhaps? XD

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    I live now in AZ........ desert....

Here! Its a gift since you love this anime so much... Well I think, since you'v been having many themes of the anime. ^_^

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

22sa

Years
    Hah... there's a state I don't remember any city names from. n_n; And I love geography x_x

Thank you! She's really cute there. XP

Sorry pink, I had to take off my super pretty banner, so I could make a full male theme for once. xD

22sa

Years
    I have a male theme (sort of), and getting a full male theme soon...happy, Bob?
    I'm so happy about that I don't dare express it. [erased yaoi content] Can't wait till your new banner is up then =D

22sa

Years
    Clannad main character? (Forgot name, LOL)

Hey 22sa, what's up?

Whoa, Manaphy really gone?
    I could try calling her here, but dragging her into this stupid topic is ... I don't know.

Oh snap, he who is absent is always in the wrong. You're the cheater. XP

piece of something

not what you're thinking
    Years
    you don't have to drag her to the realm of boredom, was just curious if she still posts here, i usually see at least one of her posts on the last page. been a while since i graced this place's presence.

lol i guess i admit i could've been a little more faithful to this place

22sa

Years
    I watched the movie and am on episode 9. XP

You could've? Really? Then prove it! <3

She needs smarter places imo. XP I hate to lose her like this, but that's all I can say. XP

22sa

Years
    Welcome, Delta Vulpix.

What do you hate about the movie?

It's what's underneath the posts, POS, you know what I like about you, if you know what I mean. :P Same old, same old.

This isn't of the hot brand, but....

<3 ??

If you're a girl you get to hug J-idols in Japan if you buy a ticket to meet them. XD

Back