• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    i think that rule is sexist, are boys incapable of giving platonic hugs?

that car defines you perfectly 22sa...
    I seriously hate it because lesbian girls get to hug them no problem. I've spoken with one who did it before. :<

Being seen with a guy is scandal for idols, so...

Well, I don't really know how it works, but this Hello! Project idol got fired because she got a boyfriend and was seen with him.

You really think it defines me perfectly? =D Thanks.

22sa

Years

Low production quality. Storyline poorly portrayed (very pale in comparison to the TV series). Inferior soundtrack. The likes.
    Oh, Air had something similar to that. I liked both its movie and anime though.

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
    *facepalm* I can't believe I never remembered to join Bob's fanclub. He said he and Jordan came on member fanclubs a lot(in fact he was the one who made mine), and he's such a great person(be quiet Jordan), so I should've known better than to forget about it. I even think he mentioned it once. ^^; Yeah, sorry for my short attention span.

Anyway, I'd like to join if you don't mind. =D

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    So how are things going 22? Thanksgiving is tomorrow. For us anyways.

So is that the car you envisioned when we were talking about it?

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Well I also have some friends who are Canadian, like Alakazam!!!! Well I helped dad kill the turkeys... Well marinate them... I didnt touch them because it was wierd...... Then yeah. So tomorrows a regular day for you guys?

22sa

Years
    So how are things going 22? Thanksgiving is tomorrow. For us anyways.

So is that the car you envisioned when we were talking about it?
    Yes! Except with anime girl Milfuelle Sakuraba instead of a real girl. :P

All assignments complete except for a big essay, so I'm temporarily relieved. Was your turkey yummy? :P

If not, nurse Shihono Ryou will make you feel all better again anyway! :P

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

Well I also have some friends who are Canadian, like Alakazam!!!! Well I helped dad kill the turkeys... Well marinate them... I didnt touch them because it was wierd...... Then yeah. So tomorrows a regular day for you guys?
    Yes! Alakazam17 <3

Yes it was a normal day. What weird/good songs have you heard? :P

Ohhh I love to join this fanclub :pink_nod:
    Welcome, for the second time then :P

OHAY YOU GUYS

I really didn't plan anything else to say after this, actually...

Oh! Um, heard any good songs lately?
    We're too stupid for you. :P Manaphweeeee, my disappeared 2nd top poster ;~;

Yes... well not really. "Party Time!" by Guardians 4, and "Drop" by East Clubbers.

Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad, pink-tiger. Great show, and produced by the same people who produced Air. Bob's (22sa's) Canadian like I am; Thanksgiving for him was way back in October ^^;
    Has something gotten worse about me, Mikuru wifey?

If I denied Misty4Life joining my fan club, would you be happier? :P

*facepalm* I can't believe I never remembered to join Bob's fanclub. He said he and Jordan came on member fanclubs a lot(in fact he was the one who made mine), and he's such a great person(be quiet Jordan), so I should've known better than to forget about it. I even think he mentioned it once. ^^; Yeah, sorry for my short attention span.

Anyway, I'd like to join if you don't mind. =D
    I guess you just don't browse often. :P Yes, I'm sure it was mentioned @@; oh well. Jordan's right about me btw I'm just some ordinary perv. O.o *cough*justlikeeverybodyelsealiveImean*cough* Enjoy then & hope you find things to say here. =P

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Yeah, I'm going to need the nurse. Thanksgiving was okay but I was disappointed.

I just had an exam and a big presentation in one class as well as a test and a paper in another, I think I did well on all four except I suck at presentations so I don't expect a high score but still pretty well.

22sa

Years
    Yeah, I'm going to need the nurse. Thanksgiving was okay but I was disappointed.

I just had an exam and a big presentation in one class as well as a test and a paper in another, I think I did well on all four except I suck at presentations so I don't expect a high score but still pretty well.
    Yes, the nurse's presence would be quite the treatment. XP <3<3

How come? Bad food?

Well best of luck when they're graded too. XP Presentations are tiresome. How long was yours?

22sa

Years
    Well, you see, the problem is...I'm not your wife.
    Excuse it. :P I'm just very troubled by the question of how to express how cute Jordan is.... o____o

22sa

Years
    I dont remember anymore.... -__-;

I somehow find myself liking this one song thats INCREDIBLY wierd of me to like. >__o
    But which song is that? Youtube me! :P

Back