• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hello! How was your Thanksgiving? Well if you guys celebrate that holiday that is? XD

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    We're too stupid for you. :P Manaphweeeee, my disappeared 2nd top poster ;~;

Yes... well not really. "Party Time!" by Guardians 4, and "Drop" by East Clubbers.

Yeah, I haven't been on lately. It's not my fault! It's just... my fault.

I've been listening to Avenged Sevenfold's "Bat Country" for a while. Because I made that MMV of it, ya know.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    hi 22sa whats up whats going down
    Boredom. oo; I can't quite figure out the current value on PC.

Hello! How was your Thanksgiving? Well if you guys celebrate that holiday that is? XD
    A month ago, my turkey was delicious!

Yeah, I haven't been on lately. It's not my fault! It's just... my fault.

I've been listening to Avenged Sevenfold's "Bat Country" for a while. Because I made that MMV of it, ya know.
    Manaphweee~ that was a cute paragraph. Surely it's really a fault for you?

Yes, that soothing song. Of course.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Damn why do I always forget to post here >.< or how do I forget?

anyhoo, How is everything?

22sa

Years
    Damn why do I always forget to post here >.< or how do I forget?

anyhoo, How is everything?
    Do you have to go to school today?

I'm just at campus library working on another philosophy essay. ^_^ 'Everything' has been kind of slow, but okay. :P

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    It's holiday for me =D

Wow. Which essay are you working on this time? :0

22sa

Years

....can I disassociate myself with this club now?
    No kidding? :P Very cute theme, btw. <3 Who is it?

It's holiday for me =D

Wow. Which essay are you working on this time? :0
    Sweet, hope you relax well during this holiday then. ^_^

This time it's on Kant's and Aristotle's views on the role of courage in the overall cultivation of virtue. Another ethics philosophy essay. 2000 words is expected of me again. :|

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    No time for relaxation :[ because I have to work on my geog project due tomorrow

Omg 2000 words!! o.o defiantly it will take plenty of time.

22sa

Years
    No time for relaxation :[ because I have to work on my geog project due tomorrow

Omg 2000 words!! o.o defiantly it will take plenty of time.
    Your holiday ends tomorrow, you mean? :\ Disappointing... :P

Yes, it's hard. :P If it was my own views on the subject, it would be easy actually, but they asked me to write on Kant and Aristotle... and reading their works isn't easy. Hehe ^^"

Aww, which country's geography?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I am glad you had a nice Thanksgiving even if you celebrate it a month earlier than we do. XD So are you going to have Winter Break soon?

22sa

Years

Yeah, I'm going >:[
    Tenshi Hinanai from the Touhou series of games/endless fantard tribute works.
    cutie

Well I am glad you had a nice Thanksgiving even if you celebrate it a month earlier than we do. XD So are you going to have Winter Break soon?
    Yes, in another week. Thanks, I'm glad too.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Ha, I've practically been on winter break this whole week already and I still have three more weeks after this. All of my finals fell on one day so I only went to school Wednesday. Some may say it's a little too much taking all your finals on one day but I prefer it that way.

So Sasuke vs Danzo. Your thoughts?

22sa

Years
    Ha, I've practically been on winter break this whole week already and I still have three more weeks after this. All of my finals fell on one day so I only went to school Wednesday. Some may say it's a little too much taking all your finals on one day but I prefer it that way.

So Sasuke vs Danzo. Your thoughts?
    You took all your finals on one day? o_o; Brave =P

One month holiday, hah. Get a lot done so far?

If Sasuke had Cursed Seal I'd be confident in a CS2 Tsukiyomi but as he is now.... he might run out of chakra before landing a hit. :P He won't die of course. Madara can save him anytime he wants.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    You took all your finals on one day? o_o; Brave =P

One month holiday, hah. Get a lot done so far?

If Sasuke had Cursed Seal I'd be confident in a CS2 Tsukiyomi but as he is now.... he might run out of chakra before landing a hit. :P He won't die of course. Madara can save him anytime he wants.

They were all one after the other too.

I have gotten nothing done at all, that's the point for my holidays. Unless you count advancing in all the games you want to play.

I don't know what to think of Danzo's arm, it almost seems like a gimmick. I predict Danzo to die, with Kakashi as interim Hokage there is no need for him anymore.

22sa

Years
    They were all one after the other too.

I have gotten nothing done at all, that's the point for my holidays. Unless you count advancing in all the games you want to play.

I don't know what to think of Danzo's arm, it almost seems like a gimmick. I predict Danzo to die, with Kakashi as interim Hokage there is no need for him anymore.
    All that battle in the exam room must've been exciting. :P I can't handle more then one exam a day myself though.

Gaming is exactly what I was referring to, haha. :P I took the liberty to play some Civilization IV Colonization before the end of my exams. :\ It was fun and addicting learning that game.

I find it pretty amazing he's able to do all this work though. He usually looked crippled and no good, but now I see that was a wrong judgement. I almost felt sympathy for him when he tried to explain to Sasuke that Itachi saved the world.

https://mangastream.com/read/naruto/476-14/19 I like this translation somewhat better then onemanga's.

But that's no excuse for wiping out the Uchiha clan, then trying to kill the lone survivor Sasuke. Poor Danzou can't be forgiven, at least by the Uchihas.

I predict each eye in his arm has a purpose, its own unique ability. Sasuke's two sharingans vs. Danzou's multitude of sharingans... only thing Sasuke's got going for him is authentic Uchiha chakra. And maybe MS.

22sa

Years

She's a bit of a sadist if you're into that kind of stuff. 8)

So are you on break now, or what?
    Cutie Jordan, holiday hell, I caught a cold. oO

Back