• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • But how is Que both "What a" and "that you" -_-

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • You're invisible again, I can't see you.

People speak Japanese on PC because it's the internet! There is no language for the internet.

22sa

Years
  • We have to use Japanese for our hearts to be content. English just doesn't have enough word for the expression of cute.

Kawaii, .....

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
    Years
  • Cute, adorable, huggable, snuggly...

You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum
    Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie
    You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop
    Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye...

...I mean, I would gladly argue that kawaii only has the "intense" nuances and connotations it does because of people on the internet using it the way you guys do. =x

22sa

Years
  • Okay, so I'm wrong. English is the most elaborate for every single subject :P

I think Chinese beats it in some areas, but I forgot which areas.

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
    Years
  • Well, Chinese has certain nuances in it's speech derived from thousands of years of culture attached to each word that simply cannot be accurately translated into any other language. Is that what you meant?

22sa

Years
  • Cannot be translate, or expressed in other languages [english], yes, I mean that.

22sa

Years
  • Cool can mean... a) Admirable, b) Makes others feel safe (both physically and psychologically), c) Calm & expressionless or d) I just said cool because I have nothing else to say. (similiar to how people use 'nice')

I'm not sure which combination of those Saori meant, but yes, I'm always cool :P

Welcome, Saba-chan.

Is kami-sama watching me suppose to threaten or warn me? :\ I don't comprehend.

Oh, I can't be an English teacher anymore. I heard they only like Caucasions. Midori Chi and Sammi X can still apply though :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    two-two-es-ayy! two-two-es-ayy! how are you today, lalala, two-two-es-ayyyyy?

i was singing it while typing, lmfao. xD;

anyways, don`t want your fanclub to die.

22sa

Years
  • two-two-es-ayy! two-two-es-ayy! how are you today, lalala, two-two-es-ayyyyy?

i was singing it while typing, lmfao. xD;

anyways, don`t want your fanclub to die.
    If you're serious, you must have hated yourself while posting, since you hate singing?

Ki ra-RI

Oops, wrong logic. If you're serious, you must have awakened realizing singing is a virtue, even for those who hate singing, at times?

Oops, wrong logic. If you're serious, you didn't really hate singing, you were just angry at it earlier in life, and have forgotten all about disliking it by now.

Uhh my logic sucks... I'm never right.

Oops wrong logic

^__^

Well even if it is racist, it makes sense since Caucasians give better first impressions and gain immediate respect & credibility. I know it's not true in actuality that a Caucasion is better at teaching English then an Asian though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    If you're serious, you must have hated yourself while posting, since you hate singing?

Ki ra-RI

Oops, wrong logic. If you're serious, you must have awakened realizing singing is a virtue, even for those who hate singing, at times?

Oops, wrong logic. If you're serious, you didn't really hate singing, you were just angry at it earlier in life, and have forgotten all about disliking it by now.

Uhh my logic sucks... I'm never right.

Oops wrong logic

^__^

Well even if it is racist, it makes sense since Caucasians give better first impressions and gain immediate respect & credibility. I know it's not true in actuality that a Caucasion is better at teaching English then an Asian though.

o________O;

whaaat?

sheee, it happens all the time. i don`t understand wtf you are trying to SAYYYY!! xDD;;

22sa

Years
  • 22sa-sa-sama! X3

How are you?
    I just got a second job on top of my primary job and summer school, but I've been finding it very hard ... keep going :x.... so, it's been slow. ~_~

o________O;

whaaat?

sheee, it happens all the time. i don`t understand wtf you are trying to SAYYYY!! xDD;;
    ...Want to understand...?

Back