• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Liek, oh em gee, so did I! :D Mine's going away quickly, though. Thanks, Mom. (b'')b
    Cutie Dratini. I must record your beautiful Christmas kawaii with a screenshot pic. <3

22sa! *hugs*
    Happy early holidays! Or late holidays... I dont know, so whats up? ^__^
    *hug*Not early or late lol. Thanks!

Just family time for me basically.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey 22sa! I hope you had a nice Christmas and New Year's. I know I did.

22sa

Years
  • 22sa-sa-sa-sama! X3 Merry late Christmas!
    What's up? = D
    Your avy so cute! Umm... just same old stuff with me.

Hey 22sa! I hope you had a nice Christmas and New Year's. I know I did.
    It was annoying somewhat, spent it with my family... and gained weight from eating their meals... x_X

Er, sure, you could say it that way.

SO WHAT'CHA BEEN DOING HUH HUH
    Reading back, my last message to you made no sense to me... sorry x_X eh.

I've been doing boring formal adult world stuff.

whats up mr 22sa

did you talk to the girl this time?????
    Huh? What girl were we talking about? ??????

22sa

Years
  • I herd u liek Mudkipz?

Have you seen Avatar 22sa?
    Nope... and don't intend to. You?

Mudkip so cute <3

Naruto was really cool in the recent chapter *-*;

22sa

Years
  • Yeah, I saw it. I thought it was awesome!

Of course Mudkip is cute!

Yeah, Naruto and Bleach have both picked up.
    Really? What impressed you? The plot that interesting?

Indeed. I mean, Naruto jumping through the forest in Sennin mode this chapter... that really made me admire him.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • Really? What impressed you? The plot that interesting?

Indeed. I mean, Naruto jumping through the forest in Sennin mode this chapter... that really made me admire him.

Have you seen Pocahontas? That's basically the plot.

The plot is nothing special, but the environment, world and how that affects the plot is why I liked the movie. Th visuals were amazing too.

22sa

Years
  • I see. So it's science fiction with impressive animation quality? I'll watch it a few month later then ;D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi. ^^ How are you? Well I noticed that Bleach and Naruto got good again. Well Bleach got really good. Man...I couldn't believe what happened there. Could you? XD

22sa

Years
  • Hi. ^^ How are you? Well I noticed that Bleach and Naruto got good again. Well Bleach got really good. Man...I couldn't believe what happened there. Could you? XD
    I'm just glad Aizen's enemies are finally getting what they deserve for being weak.... I hated the Espadas dying.

Sasuke relying on MS is boring imo.... his cursed seal was way more fun. ;;

Well, it made sense to me, so that should be good enough, right?

Adult world, hmm? Eh heh.
    Well that'd make you good enough but me not good enough. XD............... ..;

Yes, not erotic adult world, I mean... work world. ;D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You liked the Espadas, huh? Yeah I liked a few of them. They were pretty cool. I wish Aizen didn't kill Halibel though. I really liked her. But yep everyone is getting beat, but you know what is going to happen...Aizen vs. Ichigo.

And yes Sasuke is relying his MS too much. Already is blind in one eye. He will be blind in the other next. His curse seal was much more cooler. I agree.

22sa

Years
  • I hope a new Espada comes along.

I don't see how his potential is any bigger or smaller then Madara's or Itachi's if he doesn't have Cursed Seal. Anyway Pokemon SoulSilver:

I did my usual speedrun:

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

Blurry, but it says 4:33 defeated the Jhoto Elite 4 Champion.

Then at 5:49 I got HM08 from Professor Oak after collecting all of Kanto's badges. I'm guessing the Elite 4 re-match doesn't count as a part of the main plot so I'm thinking about skipping them and just going straight to Ash.

It took a 12 minute detour to capture Mewtwo basically, along with some rare candy detours. I fed Mewtwo 8 rare candies and he defeated Red at level 78 with his Psychic attack. Finished at 6:15 as said in the picture ^

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well right now Ichigo's father arrived! I was like...omg. But it will be something if a new Espada comes by. I doubt it though. It looks like Bleach is almost over. :(

Yeah he didn't gain anything with Itachi's eyes! I can't believe he made Madara get them for him. I swear...I am starting not liking Sasuke. He used to be so cool. He didn't rely power to become stronger. He had skills, but now he wants power. It isn't right. I wish he still had the curse seal. It is better than getting someone's eyes.

Oh wow, you beat the Elite 4?! Man you are really good! I am not that good. ;; I am still playing Diamond and I won the first badge only. I really need to start playing again. But right now I am trying to power-up my Pokemon.

Back