• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fed up with Misty replacements

Obi-Wan Jerkobi

Great Party!
Years
Does anybody here miss Misty? No may/dawn/costume person can replace her, so why is she not there. She cant possibly be running the gym, aren't her crazy sisters doing that?

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
Years
Not really, from what i've seen of Dawn she's a whiner and thinks to highly of her self. So maybe to replace Dawn but i still don't mind it. Mind you i've only seen the first episode of D/P.

still I really liked May (really really, check username) I'd like Misty to make some showing's but I like a little change up now and then.

This belongs more in the Pokemon TV show and Movies forum. Where multiple threads like this have been made if i remember correctly. Or at least who do you like better threads.

Anti

return of the king
Years
I used to watch pokemon WAY back when, around the time of the first movie, which I recently caught on TV. I will say Misty I could actually tolerate. May was meh. Okay I guess, almost never watched the show though. Dawn...no. Just no. Misty was much more likable and the others just seem like Misty posers IMO. I am fed up with Misty replacements, but I admit I still wouldn't watch even if they brought her back, since the writers butchered the show IMO.

PrinceSushi

Shiny hunter and Kecleon fan!
Years
I can't stand Misty or Dawn but, I love May. Misty was always being a you-know-what and Dawn acts like a 4 year old. May never managed to get on my nerves.

My 2 cents.

Years
The Japanese voice actor for Misty posted in a blog some time ago about Misty possibly returning. Nothing ever came of it though.

The TV show is jumping the shark with this continuous process of adding and removing charecters with the start of every season. I didn't really like Misty, but she was better then whoever replaced her. Dawn is especially bad.

The show has been going downhill for quite some time, so I don't think brining Misty back is going to make a difference. At least not in my viewership.

.Brendan

Years
:t157: I really miss misty, i wiss she'd come back
:t157: But i dont think the amine people will let her :(
:t157: but in a way i want her to be a seprate trainer by herself, on her own journey :P :)

~Brendan~ :t157:

Obi-Wan Jerkobi

Great Party!
Years
The writers did kill the show! Notice how in my signature it says reminisce about the FIRST SEASON of pokemon! I own every VHS of that season, it was much more fun! And I also miss misty hitting Ash on the head all the time!...ahh....the good old days.....

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018
Oh I miss her too. >.< I didn't really like May and Dawn as much as her. I miss her Togepi. Too bad it was released. ;.;

Point is that I'm fed up with Misty replacements and want her back on the show.

Years
Misty SHOULD make a return sometime in the future, because I'm kinda tired of seeing them constantly replacing the female characters every season. They should replace Brock with a new trainer as well since he's been with Ash for-like five seasons now. Maybe they should bring Tracey back.

Antipathy00

Normal-type PokemonTrainer!
Years
I cant not even start thinking about Misty coming back.. she was such a pain. May was generic and Dawn seems ok to me. Ahh how much Im hoping for a decent female protagonist.. enough of those happy-happy girls D:.
It took almost 6 seasons for the anime creators to dare changing Ash' clothes... Now theyre running wild on changes.
Hopefully we get to see the annoying Jessie/James goin soon too..

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
yeah, i liked misty. i like dawn and may also, but whyd they get rid of misty???

Radikaru

moonrose
Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 21, 2010
Nah. I can't say I hated Kasumi, but I didn't like her all that much, and the change is welcome because she was beginning to get boring. :/

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
Years
I had no idea people still watched the anime. I stopped watching somewhere around the Johto arc, where the show became incessant filler after filler. I did catch an episode here and there of Advanced Generation (and admittedly, I did watch its premiere), but I never really cared much for it. I caught a bit of Diamond and Pearl too, and frankly, I felt like punching everyone on that show in the face. It was the worst thing I had ever seen. Not even Misty could rescue that.

Reminsicing on the past makes you more depressed today, all you people get your head out of the past and realize this: MISTY WILL NEVER RETURN !!!

I'm not sure how to answer that.

Back