• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FFFFFUUUUUUUU

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    The last time I raged while playing it was at Super Mario Galaxy. Why was I angry? The
    controls. They suck mutant lobster egg melon flavored lemons. I just found them imprecise and they were killing my wrist. Well done Nintendo, you've made me a angry bird.

I forgot the worst. Mario's voice. I said ''will you just close your mouth and get the girl that you don't even like.'' SHUT. UP. >:(

blue

gucci
    Years
    Yeah, I kinda get a little out of hand when getting frustrated at games ;(

Most recent was not too long ago, playing Soul Silver loosing to Falkner after choosing Chikorita, not a good mix D;

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    I was level grinding for a couple hours in Persona 3, while collecting some decent persona and items and I'm usually too confident and lazy to go back to a save point. Get into a battle, and the enemy somehow manages to land an incredibly low accuracy death spell (which hits the whole party) Lol, didn't touch the game for a few days after that. :cheeky:

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    New Super Mario Bros., World 4 and 7 kicking my ass. It takes 5 lives to get through one level...I haven't even got to the towers yet...

I lost alot of lives in the world 7 fortress and castle levels myself. The true last time i raged was when I was always dying in one level in the 4th world in Donkey Kong Country returns. One time i would say "I made that jump and it doesn't count?!?! WTF game?!"

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years
    So, yesterday my friend came over with a (late due to circumstances) Christmas present. Super Mario Galaxy 2.

We start it up, wonder how exactly the Luma fits inside Mario's hat, and start to play the game.

Now, I like being a perfectionist and getting all the Coins. So, after collecting a good 50-60 Coins on the first level... I see two Rock-Spitting-Electro Goombas... (as we call them)

They're extremely close to the edge, but I'm like "meh, we can get them. It's the first level in the game, what's the worse that could happen?"

Run run run HO-- *gets hit by a rock right before pressing the A button*

Now, I missed falling by about a centimeter... But then, that giant rotating rock comes along, and before I can jump on top of it... It shoves me into a black hole.

"......Did I seriously just die on the first level?"

"Yeah."

Much raging was done by me, and much laughing by my friend. Although I eventually joined in on on the laughing, after I beat the level without dying once in my next go in about 6 minutes.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I was playing the Resident Evil remake and I found a hexagon hole so I went back to the item box a good 3 or 4 rooms away, I grab a crank and go back and when I try to put it I realize I picked up the SQUARE crank instead of the HEXAGON crank. I was rather displeased.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    OHHHHHH I remember getting pissed at Demyx in KH2. It took me 16 tries to beat him in the fight at Hollow Bastion.

Also, expect more frustrations this weekend. My sister is coming over and we're gunna play more Mario Party 2 and such...should be interesting, since she rages at everything.

With her in mind, since this is about game raging, she gets pissed when she plays SMB. She's good, but she will scream and throw the controller like nobody's business. I've even been hit in the head with it. :|

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I don't usually rage at multiplayer games, but I lose it all the time in campaign. I'm currently playing Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage because Activision raped my childhood with the new Spyro game, and as great as it is, it's annoying beyond belief whenever I get something like 398/400 gems and I have to scout the whole map all over again for a green gem.

Years
    I raged at Fifa last night.
    My players wouldn't stop going offside. Was so annoying. Or, they wouldn't make the run at all, even though I was telling them too.

FFFUUU!​

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years
    I was doing a wifi Battle Frontier battle with a friend...

Then they say "oops".

"What did you do?"

"Errrr..."

"Forretress used Explosion!"

"<my Pokemon> fainted!"

"SANDSHREW AVOIDED THE ATTACK!"

My last Pokemon was an electric type... It used Dig... We lost. >_>

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    LIKE I SAID...MORE RAGE ENSUED. My sister got suuuuuper mad at me for winning Space Land in Mario Party 2 with 11 stars in only 35 turns. lol Doesn't help that I always stick her with my crappy third party controller.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    As great as SII is... it's very. very. VERY FRUSTRATING that many times the game gives you absolutely no sense of direction and your kind of expected to stumble upon certain places. Oh, yeah. And if you don't get to a bunch of areas before the 18 hour time limit goes by, the Clive sidequest is thrown out the window. Have fun with trying to get that for a first playthrough.

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

I also got raped by the monsters encountered by the Matilda Gate Glitch, but that's more my problem for pushing that door anyhow. lol

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    It's probably earlier today when my friend and I were playing a combat training match. It was just the two of us against nine Veteran aimbots. The moment my kill/death ratio dropped to 0.50, I started flipping out. My friend was worse, but I should've done better.

Another time when I was raging would probably be when I was playing Pokemon SoulSilver. I restarted my game and was on my way to get to Red. While I was in Route 28, I encountered a shiny Sneasel. I freaked out and got out my False Swipe Scyther. I then accidently clicked U-Turn instead of False Swipe. So, it got K.O'ed in two seconds.

Fuuuuuuuuu.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    So I'm doin' fine in FFTA2, right? Yeah, whoo, 300 quests (STAR) is awesome! So, I take my coool level 70/all team to the Saint D'alsa Bluff ready to take on The Last Quest.

First up is Cinqueler. Crap happens and they go first, something like 10 of their turns before mine, and three of my guys are dead before my first turn. Thankfully, I continuously revive everyone with the amazing power of the Phoenix summon and slowly drag the battle, picking off one mage at a time to win. Wonderful!

Then the next clan has a Summoner. And the Summoner goes twice, Doublecasting Summons to take down four of my guys (including the only two people who can revive at all) down before my first turn.

FUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Looks like I've got grinding to do before I get 100%... :<

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    The last time I remember raging was playing Left 4 Dead during the No Mercy campaign. I was in the sewers, fighting a Witch, I got down, got revived by Louis, Francis didn't give me his pills or Bill didn't use his medpack, I got lost and then shortly killed by a Hunter.

THE SEWERS ARE A FREAKING MAZE

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    Not much of a rage moment, but when I was playing New Vegas, i did something wrong in one part, and the guards always keep killing me. What's worst, the game loads the one save where i'm getting killed over and over again. Got so mad, i had to load a save i made when i was level 5. FML!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm getting pretty frustrated with Kingdom Hearts BBSFM. I can't get through Terra's Coliseum stuff. The time limit is so awful! I'm kind of bringing it upon myself by doing a level 1 playthrough though. :( I essentially do 1 damage all the time, so I can't REALLY complain when it'd be easy to get through it if I weren't a masochist weren't trying to challenge myself so much.

Aside from this... I guess last time I was legitly frustrated was probably with VVVVVV. XD; Or maybe a level in Trauma Centre.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Minecraft Misadventures:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Back