• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FFFFFUUUUUUUU

Years

Last time you raged at a game

I am sure we have all done it. From getting hit by a pesky little... thing in Sonic and loosing all your rings, to getting shot in the head by a camper on CoD.
    But when was the last time you raged? This is much like the 'What did you play last' thread, so come back and stay what annoyed you most recently.

Last time I raged? When I got a critical hit against a shiny, but it went to red health, so I stopped raging! XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Haha, nice picture choice, Fabio. xD

The last time I raged? When I was playing against the Wii Swordplay-duel champion (on Sports Resort). We were tied and made it to the final round. At one punch, I was already down. He was too fast for me. I was like "WTFFFFFF!". I was so close to being a champion myself. xD

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    My constant deaths in Vegas 2 usually lead to raging. Especially when I try to aim and cover instead. :/

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    This was a while ago, but I remember there was a match in Super Smash Brothers Brawl where I was fighting a Computer Player. I was Pit and the comp was Luigi. We were both at our last stock and I think our damage counters were pretty high. At one point I threw a few Beam Swords (Atma Weapons ;)) at the computer. A minute or two later the computer player throws one at me, and I fail to bring out my Mirror Shield in time, thus getting Pit KO'd. If I had used it in time I probably could have won the match with a much-relished and cherished victory...one of my worst SSB losses in recent memory. :cer_cry:

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    Probably when I played Fire Emblem Blazing Sword the other day. I attacked a Myrmidon with my thief and what happens? He's getting a damn critical hit on me so my thief practically was dead -,-

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Three words: Super Meat Boy. It is the most rage inducing platformer to exist, and as much as it makes me want to beat my laptop with a baseball bat, the masochism is still enjoyable =P

Years
    Usually I rage often in games, but recently I've been playing calmer stuff and been relatively lucky (or could contend myself), so...
    I think the last time I raged was maybe a month ago, in TF2.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    It was quite a long time ago~ I remember I defeated Cynthia in Platinum, and then I went back to revisit the Elite 4 and realized their team has became significantly stronger~ And I was like 'WHAT~?!?' XP

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    I've played racing games where I needed a certain time and was of like 0.06 seconds of it. But I had a huge swearing session when I was about to get my 50 win streak at the Battle Tower on Ruby and I was up to the last person and I had defeated 2 of their Pokemon and their last Pokemon was a Starmie (the one Pokemon my team had no real defence for) and lost after hours of battling. I think I may have cried.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Starcraft 2 a few days ago after a guy zergling rushed me... I hate zergling rushes. Wasn't ready for it as wasn't paying to much attention.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness: I used Seismic Toss on Cipher Peon Petro's Shadow Hitmonlee. It's faster and uses Shadow Half first. Its HP goes deep into the yellow. Seismic Toss then KO's it. Commence swearing and yelling (because now I have to fight through both him and his buddy with the Hitmonchan again) and mashing of the reset button.

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
    I've been raging over the God of war collection on PS3 lately because I realized I missed out on trophies. My last real good rage was finally leveling up a Golbat to lvl 40, finding Raikou and using mean look, trying to catch it and then it used ROAR and fled.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    When my Pokémon kept dying at the hands of Whitney in SoulSilver. For only being the third gym leader you face, she's pretty tough at that stage of the game. Her Miltank made me rage so hard because it kept Stomping my Pokés to death. :(

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Lol that looked like me when I rage. Let's see last game I played besides SoulSilver was Sonic Colors. I got to this one level that was really difficult. You have to jump on this jumping thing on this one act and I kept dieing because of the fact that once it goes up; you can barely dodge the enemies. Once you hit the enemies you would fall off and die. That happened to me so many time I almost ragged quited. Soon I finally beaten that level but man that was annoying as heck.

Years
    AHH! XD

I just raged when I was playing the Robot Unicorn Metal Edition game and I jumped up, and there was a stupid stalagmite that I really couldn't avoid. CURSES!​

jab2033

Exit Light, Enter Night
    Years
    I raged when I accentally deleted my data on my Diamond game. I had 7 badges and 6 Shiny Raikou, 6 Shiny Entei, and 5 Mew. I skipped past the intro screen and didn't see which game I was playing. I seriously though I was in Platinum..

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Me and my sister were raging at Wario during Mario Party 2. :( We had him on normal difficulty, it was insane man, INSANE. I ~somehow~ managed to beat him, since I ended up getting the coin star at the end. I felt so proud.

Back