• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fill in the Blank!

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Stunfisk wishes he could show mercy to weak pokemon like Zekrom and Reshiram someday.

The Hoenn region was overwhelmed with a ____________________!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • The Hoenn region was overwhelmed with a silly slap-fight between Kyogre and Groudon!

Professor Oak is really good at _______________!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Professor Oak is really good at remembering...evo methods! He cant remeber his gransons name but he remembered to leave an open space on his team so that when he gets a Ninjask, he also gets a free Shedinja as well!

Staryu wishes it was a Bug type because _________!

Years
  • Staryu wishes to be a bug type because It doesn't want to be Staryu anymore, its so lonely as a genderless starfish. Its only friend is ditto. It can't breed with even other staryu!

I took a pilgrimage to the temple of Arceus and left and offering of _________. When Arceus saw my gifts his response was ______________.

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
  • I took a pilgrimage to the temple of Arceus and left an offering of Dank Memes. When Arceus saw my gifts his response was "WHAT ON EARTH WERE YOU THINKING, MORTAL?!"

I'm sorry!!! >.<

Kyogre and Groudon would only agree to work together if __________________.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Kyogre and Groudon would only agree to work together if Rayquaza threatened to take away their red and blue orbs and send them to time-out.

I rode the magnet train and nearly crashed because of a ________ but luckily we had ____________.

Meadow

Years
  • I rode the magnet train and nearly crashed because of a small, harmless tree but luckily we had HM01 Cut!

Pidgeot thinks Staraptor's hairstyle looks _______________.

Kyogre and Groudon would only agree to work together if Rayquaza threatened to take away their red and blue orbs and send them to time-out.

Hehehe, I can already picture that:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Pidgeot thinks Staraptor's hairstyle looks good, he's happy to see that his bro is experimenting with henna for dye too.

When Sabrina turned me into a toy and placed me inside of her dollhouse the worst part was ______________.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • When Sabrina turned me into a toy and placed me inside of her dollhouse the worst part was having to share a room with Banette!

When Garbodor and Muk get together ______________.

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
  • When Garbodor and Muk get together, the world will become a much cleaner place! Wait, for real??? O_O

Hey! You can't ______________ during an official Pokémon Battle!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Hey! You can't hand out poisoned ice cream during an official Pokémon Battle!

Don't stay up late, children, or ______________ will come to get you!

Meadow

Years
  • Don't stay up late, children, or Professor Oak's constant nagging will come to get you!

Look out! That Electrode is about to ______________!

Hey! You can't hand out poisoned ice cream during an official Pokémon Battle!

omgggg I cannot stop laughing right now, this seriously needs to win the post-of-the-year award! xDDD

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Ooooo um... let's see.

-and that's when Meowth said "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

Awww look at that cute _________.

Meadow

Years
  • Awww look at that cute Sandshrew giving out free purple-ish ice cream! How nice of him. ;D

Riding your bike inside the Pokémon Center would likely result in __________________.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Riding your bike inside the Pokémon Center would likely result in the professor telling you there is a time and place for everything but not now.

Sceptile used ___________! It's....a critical hit?

Years
  • Sceptile used focus blast...Sceptile's attack missed :( Bisharp used poison jab! It's ... a critical hit?

Pokemon training is a stressful business, still it was surprising to hear of ________'s nervous breakdown after ________ .

Meadow

Years
  • Pokémon training is a stressful business, still it was surprising to hear of Giovanni's nervous breakdown after he was defeated by a 10-year-old kid!

____________ is the worst possible thing you could do when you're surrounded by a horde of Gyarados...

Years
  • Forgetting your can of fish food is the worst possible thing you could do when you're surrounded by a horde of Gyarados...

They say love is blind. Only that explains how _________ fell in love with________.

Meadow

Years
  • They say love is blind. Only that explains how Moltres fell in love with a fishing rod.

If you're infiltrating Team Rocket's hideout, you should _________________!

Back