• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fill in the Blank!

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
Years
  • Let's go Pikachu.

"Hi, you're a new face! Trainers who want to turn pro have to have a policy about Pokémon! What is your approach when you catch Pokémon? My policy is an all-out offensive with ________________!"

Years
  • Hi, you're a new face! Trainers who want to turn pro have to have a policy about pokemon! What is your approach when you catch pokemon? My policy is an all-out offensive with Shuckle!

"My favorite pokemon is ________!"

Years
  • May and Dawn were angry at Ash because they've grown old and he is still a 10 year old!

Better run back to town, I forgot to ___________ before heading out!

Years
  • pokemon on route 1 include nothing, none and not here.
    route 1 in Kalos xD

seriously though:
    pokemon on route 1 include Patrat, Lillipup, and Audino.
    Unova =3

I wish I would've __________ my party before challenging the elite four!

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • I wish I would've invited everyone (including my secret crush Flannery) to my party before challenging the elite four!

Look, in the sky! It's a ______! No, it's a ______! Wait, no, it's... it's ____!

Years
  • Look, in the sky! It's a Braviary! No, it's a Golurk! Wait, no, it's... it's Ho-oh!

You won't believe it, but I saw a _______ at the _______ when I went diving!

Years
  • I want to join Team Rocket and steal everyone's Pokemon, only to store them in a box and completely forget about them.

When have you last gone to _____________ to ____________ ?

Back