• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
    I sure hope no one wants to join today..it could prove difficult..

I forgot how I got through that fight..did you check an FAQ on GameFAQs?

ya i did but that wasnt too much help. looked at the boss faq, and multiple full faqs. mostly just said that auron and tidus should be doing like 4000 apiece in atk (0.0 no frickin way! i said :P)
    and to basically stock up on phnx downs holy waters and some special zombie armor thing .
    wasnt very helpful lol.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    They can get that high by then, you just have to level grind. By the end of my game most of my characters attacks would max out at about 8000 to 9999.

Yeah, X's was lame, thats why I count the second to last boss as the actual final boss, X's final boss is kinda a cinamatic one like Shirtless Sephiroth was in VII.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
    damage limit? whats that? does it let you go over the 9999 mark?

(thats what i like about crisis core honestly lol. i mean cmon, ending the game with 99,999 HP? thats insane lol.)

Scizor man

Ultimus Waterus Masterus
    Years
    personaly i prefer FFX, mainly because Im good at it.I actually ended up doing most of my mates battles for him becaues he could't do them.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    I'm really wishing there's an FFFanClub FF12 banner... :( with Ashe especially!

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Yeah Shirtless Sephiroth was really bad too, but Yu Yevon was a formless foe, plus you have Automatic Auto-Life in that fight so you never die.

Don't forget Vayne in FFXII, what an easy fight XD.

The best Final Boss Battles were Ex Death, Kefka and Ultimecia.

I agree, Vayne was too easy.

I didn't even bother casting anything other than Protect and Shell on my team.
    And even then, it was still too easy.

Final bosses are Meant to be hard.

EDIT: I restarted FFX a while back, then left it when I got fallout 3.
    I played it today, and I was at the bit with seymour natus [the one where he has mortibody with him].
    Despite being epicly underdeveloped, he was too easy.
    I just kept Rikku throwing Hazardous Shells at him.
    Knocked out the mortibody every time, so he went down even faster.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Is it okay if I join?
    I have alot of FF games.
    I just love the storyline and music.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
    ya i definitely have to agree that kefka was probably the hardest boss i ever fought lol. for my file, it came down to Mog everyone else was DEAD and somehow kefka just couldnt kill mog :P i think mog had like 3380 hp or somethin like that? kept usin his nature power thing to damage kefka and heal himself :) i laughed my ass off even though it was a frustrating fight on the way up.

wee187

Years
    Something Ironic... Vayne has the most HP in a Final Boss yet in the FF series but is one of the easiest! xP That was annoying how easy he was.

They make up for it though with all the countless side-bosses like Yiazmat or Hell Wyrm or Zodiark that are way more challenging, and then of course Gilgamesh, lol.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    Im asking,who's your best pairing Example-Cloud x Aeris[not the best pair]
    Mine has to be Yuffie x Vincent[VII],i dunno why they just seem quite cute together-*Jumps around makes comments on other peoples pairings!*
    Spoiler:

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I have a pairing for most of the games. Bear in mind, I like Yuri, so some of them are my just for fun Yuri pairings. I probably have one for almost every game ^.^
    I have a code here, ones that I believe could actually happen are indicated by a -, some that are still believable or could happen in some way are indicated by a = and ones that I just think would be hot or cute are indicated by a ~
    FFIV
    - Cecil x Rosa
    ~ Rydia x Rosa
    FFV
    - Bartz x Lenna
    ~ Lenna x Faris*
    FFVI
    - Terra x Celes
    FFVII (Compilation)
    - Zack x Aerith
    - Cloud x Tifa
    - Vincent x Shelke**
    = Vincent x Lucretia
    = Vincent x Yuffie
    - Denzel x Marlene
    ~ Tifa x Aerith
    ~ Aerith x Yuffie
    ~ Tifa x Yuffie
    ~ Vincent x Shalua
    FFVIII
    - Squall x Rinoa
    - Irving x Selphie
    - Seifer x Fujin
    = Irving x Quistis
    = Raijin x Fujin
    ~ Squall x Quistis
    ~ Quistis x Rinoa
    FFIX
    - Zidane x Garnet/Dagger
    - Vivi x Eiko
    ~ Beatrix x Garnet/Dagger
    FFX
    - Tidus x Yuna
    - Wakka x Lulu
    ~ Tidus x Rikku
    ~ Wakka x Rikku
    ~ Yuna x Rikku*
    ~ Yuna x Lulu
    FFXII
    - Vaan x Ashe
    - Balthier x Fran
    ~ Vaan x Penelo
    ~ Balthier x Ashe
    ~ Ashe x Penelo
    ~ Ashe x Fran
    ~ Penelo x Fran

* Yeah..I know its incest, but I still like their coupling..not to mention that neither pairing knew each other, let alone that they were related, when they first met.
    **Remember that Shelke is only 10 years old physically, she's really 18 years old, including her mentality.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
    lol that was definitely detailed. i still think zack and aerith are the best pair. cloud-tifa is kinda a who really knows wtf is goin on with them. like for anyone who got the FFVII Advent Children limited edition movie, it comes with a short novel that preludes the time just before the film occurs. even tifa doesnt know what the hell is goin on lol.
    they sleep in the same bed thats about it :P

poor tifa :( lol xD

wee187

Years
    My favorite pair in all of FF is probably Zack/Aerith, but right behind it is Ashe/Vaan, Ashe/Balthier, Tidus/Yuna, and Squall/Rinoa.

wee187

Years
    Yup there were, refer to the Jahara scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E_NBija1Y4

Start at 6:40 and watch Vaan give his speech to Ashe in their touching moment :3 There were a few others in the game as well. I like the paring because they are so different from each other, but each can understand the other almost perfectly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back