• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy series discussion

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Final Fantasy are the greatest RPG games ever been made and all my life i play them since i was a little kid..
    my favorite one (for now) is Final Fantasy X..
    its a matter of time and it will change, they all so good that i can't choose only one!

what do you say?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Final Fantasy IV, VI, VII, X, and so far XIII are the best games in the main numbered series. The only game I absolutely hated was Final Fantasy II, and the other games weren't as good as I had hoped, although V came close with the great job system.

Final Fantasy Tactics was, is, and will probably always be the best Final Fantasy. Too bad the available versions are either in purple prose or an English version riddled with typos.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • The only Final Fantasy game I've played (still playing it, actually) is FFXIII. I'm determined to play the others after playing this one.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • crystal cronicles was pretty awesome. i really liked RoF but i thought EoT was pretty meh. I really want to see what crystal bearer is like but i heard bad reviews so i'm a bit skeptical.
    still havent finished xiii.
    i really want to try out vi. a lot of people have said its the best ff and i really loved kefka and tina in dissidia. hopefully a remake will come out so i can give it a go.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I've really only played X, X-2, X is one of the best FF games IMO

X-2 not so good, but still enjoyed it alot,

Im getting VII on Saturday, local gameshop is selling it for £5, (They don't know how rare it is)

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • If anyone here hasn't heard about it, here's Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy. Duodecim means 012 in latin, hence the number under the logo.
    Spoiler:

Shadow-Lucario

People Just Get In The Way
    Years
  • dont see why people dont like FF 12 i really liked the battle system on there but FF 13 was . . . . kinda useless, but cant stop playing FF 7 on my PSP also FF 8 my 2 favs

But after playing every FF game out there i find that FF 7 and FF 8 are my all time favs

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I liked FFIX the best since it still had the classic battle system with new and improved graphics(for its time). But I find the FFVII soundtrack the best since it feels so nostalgic when you listen to it.

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    FFXII was garbage tbh.

FFX, FFVIII and FFVI are my favorites. VII is craaaazy overrated.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • My personal favorite games are, in order, FFVI, IV, VII, XIII, VIII, X, & IX.
    My favorite characters are Terra & Rydia, followed by Fang, Lightning, Tifa Cloud, Rinoa, Squall, & Aerith.

Back