• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finally Returning

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2015
    I have not been here in a VERY long time and I just wanted to say that I will try to be more active even though I have many other things to do. I am not as interested in Pokemon as I was before. So I wont be here all day but I will try to be more active in the future.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    Well welcome back anyways. Hope you stick around this time to find out what we're all about before disappearing again hohoho! Glad to see another err. . . Sheep return to the flock. Sorry Sheep.

Years
    Welcome back to PC, DirtyMiccino! I can understand if your interest in Pokemon is on the decline but we have lots of off-topic areas you can glomp all over, because we care about our non-Pokemon fans as well!

General Chat might be a section worth visiting, since there's a lot of random topics that pop up but aside from that, there's also lots of entertainment-based discussions such as Culture & Media and Video Games, both of which have solid activity. Just some suggestions, but do look around and see what suits your taste.

Anyways, have a great time getting back into the swing of things and hopefully stick around longer this time. If you are ever interested in a chat, feel free to leave me a visitor message!

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Weeeelcome back! ♥ And it's nice to meet you; you can call me Dragon! I hope that you're having a great time so far. :3

No worries if you aren't into pokemon, since we have some other boards where you can always chill with PC members! But yeah, I do look forward on seeing you around here, and I hope you have fun! Don't be shy and feel free to PM me if you ever need assistance or want to chat! Have lots of fun~ C:

Years
    Hi, I remember welcoming you when you joined! :D

It's always nice to see returning members, so here I am welcoming you back! :)

Back