• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh my GOD are you seeing this art??

image_zpsasm7sf7j.jpg

Roxy and the Hiveswap human kids!! Does this mean that Roxy knew the kids? Or that Rose's Mom did? Which universe is it all set in? Can it even be set AFTER Homestuck and these are actually John and Roxy's children??????

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • I would probably love to do more Homestuck bullshittery but there's like. n o t h i n g.

So I just retake title tests every now and then to see if my result changes. It doesn't.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Besides a casual rp off site and playing around on pesterchum nothing really! Astra Story is looking pretty good though =0
    Yeah I just wish we could move faster haha. Spank gunner and Aiden y/y?

I would probably love to do more Homestuck bull****tery but there's like. n o t h i n g.

So I just retake title tests every now and then to see if my result changes. It doesn't.
    Oh, what title do you get? What are the bests tests, you'd say? I've never gotten the same title twice so I'm not sure of what I really should be...

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I've done a few different tests and got Knight of Space twice and Rogue of Time once. Which is why I went ahead with Knight of Space in the rp instead of a blood role.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • UPD8

Spoiler:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back