• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finders Keepers?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
  • If you found a wallet with 100 dollars in it, would you keep it? Why or why not? Would you turn it in?

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • As tempting as it would be to take it, I would feel really guilty if I did, so I wouldn't keep it...
    I would just turn it in.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Well if it belonged to someone that I really hated, I would keep it. Or if I was in a really tight bind... But I would feel bad...
    So I would turn it in...

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I'd hate myself if I took the money out of it and turned it in like that.
    Sooo... as painful as it would be to give up $100 dollars, I think I'd turn it in as it :/

Years
  • Like others in this thread, I have a conscience that would prevent me from actually keeping it. I came across a situation at one point where I found a wallet with a fair sum of money, I ended up turning it in; and I'll do the very same thing if it happened again.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I would not keep a wallet, i'd hand it in. Last time that happened, there was like, £500 and things like this guys ID.. after i had handed it in, a week later the guy mailed me £40! I was very happy!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I would give it back because I once lost my purse when it had $300 in it. A really nice old lady found it & gave it back to me. That was money for bills & I would hate to put someone in that kind of position.

Never put your purse on the top of your car ^^;;;

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • well i dont know. if it was someone who i hated, or didnt really need the money, i would keep it.but if it is someone who is well deserving of the money, i guess i would hand it in.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • A random $100 bill on the street? I would keep it.
    A wallet that has ID in it? Would not keep it. Would not return it after taking stuff either.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • I'd probably return it if it has an ID or some files. I remember when I saw $500 in an old notebook in my classroom's storage room. My classmates are very jealous. lol.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    If it was just money on the street, unless someone was nearby looking for it, I would take it to the post office and get it changed to pounds for my spending.
    Since it's in a wallet though, I'd turn it in to the police.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • Uhhhh *looks around* hehehehe...he!
    Its my lucky day!!
    Nuff said...

Yes, i know its bad but hey! its one hundread bucks!!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I make enough a week to cover that money... I mean a free $100 isn't bad, but who knows what that money could be used for. Maybe that person needs the money for something (but stupid enough to lose it), and I'm not hurting for money. So I'd turn it in.

But that's not to say I'm going to turn in $1 or even $20... *found $20 in a hottub once*. XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'd turn it in. Not only would my conscience kick in and tell me to, but $100 is an awful lot of money for someone to lose, and I'd try to find who lost it.

As much as I love money, keeping it would make me feel so bad about it. :(

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Random wallet on a street that belongs to someone I never met? I'd snatch that thing up in a heartbeat. But if the wallet belonged to a friend or someone I recognized, I'd return it.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I'll take $25 and return the rest, if it doesn't take a lot of trouble.

Back