• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Finish the Phrase: Team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpawnHyuuga

Elite Four Spawn
Years
Well consider, as others have speculated that the enemies seem to be getting darker and we have a chief God Pokemon, "Arceus"; anyone think maybe Zoroark is like a minion of a Chief Devil-God Pokemon, that resembles Satan (maybe Dragon/Fire or Dragon/Dark...)?

The evil team would then be a cult who tries to bring about this horrible creation, and then you the good guy put an end to it...:/

Just once, can't the evil people WIN?

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
I think it might be like Ruby and Saphirre. Two different teams, perhaps one good and other evil, I don't know it'll be something like that...

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
Years
If there are two teams, and they if they were to end up being of the Sun and the Moon, I could see them extensively using Solrock and Lunatone. Or am I the only one that thought of that? I haven't read the rest of the posts, so...I'm not sure if I'm the first to have thought of that or not. lol

Esmas

General
Years
I'm guessing something to do with light and darkness; Team Light, Team Dark, Team Dusk, Team Dawn, etc.

I don't think Game Freak will make a return with Team Rocket, as we've seen enough of them in HG/SS xD;

EDIT:
Maybe there could be a connection with Zoroark? Team Illusion?

Last edited:

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
Team Shapoopie!

.-. I would cry if I have to see Team Rocket in the games again, and I would hide in my closet if Team Galatic made a comeback. Maybe Team X[something]. I just hope for a team that starts with the letter "X" lol make it sound like a "Z". Team Xenmas ftw! -.~ maybe not....

Team dragon, team purify, team supa mario. Ugh maybe the first part wont even have "team" in front of it. It could be the gang green gang, or the justice leauge. Fantastic 4? Devistating 4? Terrible leauge? Team Pure awesomeness?

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
Maybe Team Dragoon or something?
also, the team leader this time around shouldn't be some middle-aged old dude or some wierdo guy in a costume.
This time it should either be:
A: A younger man with a slick and cool look to him wearing a white tuxedo, just to fool people into thinking he's not evil (and trust me, that would actually fool someone, unlike the other leaders.)
or
B: Nascour

loliwin

→ Level 69
Years
Team Element!

That'd be awesome, it'd be more awesome if a team invaded a gym then becomes the gym leader with elemental pokemon! It'd still be gym leader likish with a twist! XDDD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
As much sense as this theory makes, I'm fairly certain that bumbling foreign idiot would make the lamest evil team admin ever. XD

Okay, I know this topic is slightly old, but... if that guy has issues with the lenguage used in a foreign country, I guess he wouldn't be that much of a bumbling idiot in his home country? XD

Just saying that because I, too, support the reappearance of that guy :P Even if only as a cameo.

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
Years
I hope it IS Team Rocket.
They say Isshu Region is far away from the other regions, so maybe Team Rocket is looking elsewhere, far away and rebuilding in a way. but hopefully a lot more sinister and crazy-evil. ;]

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Team? Maybe something like Chaos if it's just one, Dawn & Twilight if they decide to do it in RSE Style. Or maybe Yin and Yang?!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years

Okay, I know this topic is slightly old, but... if that guy has issues with the lenguage used in a foreign country, I guess he wouldn't be that much of a bumbling idiot in his home country? XD

Just saying that because I, too, support the reappearance of that guy :P Even if only as a cameo.

You're right...that did come out wrong. XD

He's still an idiot, but he's an idiot because of how epically he failed at his assignment, not because he's foreign. :P

...and I agree. If Isshu is so far away from the rest of the Pokemon world, it'd be cool to see him again in some role or another...I just don't see much of a shock value of him being the villainous team's admin. XD

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
Years
The only team I've liked is Team Rocket, and that's because they were awesome WITHOUT using some sort of ridiculous, grandiose plan to take over the world/universe (although, in Gen. 2, they were getting awfully close). I don't want any of the past teams to return, but I hope that the new team will do something a bit more realistic this time around.

As for team name... maybe Team Reaper? I dunno, sounds idiotic, but so did Team Galactic. A lot of people are speculating the Life/Death legendary duo, so the team name might reference death in some way.

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019

It probably is Team Rocket again, not only because it is foreshadowed in HG/SS, but they don't have many options left, and Rocket is still the most popular. (Fangame toxic purple, no aqua blue or magma red) and honestly The bosses of Rocket are so much better than Galactic, Aqua or Magma.

I'd personally like to see a combination of all the teams, just cause they should all relise they suck on their own. It would be the foriegn rocket from HG/SS, the Galactic admins and the Magma/Aqua Admins(because Archie and Maxie gave up along with Giovanni, while god only knows where Cyrus is)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
It probably is Team Rocket again, not only because it is foreshadowed in HG/SS, but they don't have many options left, and Rocket is still the most popular. (Fangame toxic purple, no aqua blue or magma red) and honestly The bosses of Rocket are so much better than Galactic, Aqua or Magma.

I'd personally like to see a combination of all the teams, just cause they should all relise they suck on their own. It would be the foriegn rocket from HG/SS, the Galactic admins and the Magma/Aqua Admins(because Archie and Maxie gave up along with Giovanni, while god only knows where Cyrus is)
He's still in the distortion world! I don't like team rocket but I guess they will in fact return, like you said they foreshadowed there return... the new region is also in another country... even though the accent of that person didn't sound english to us... maybe because they wanted to keep it foreign... he might be from the Us as many speculate Isshu takes place in eastern NY state.

Yingxue

Since October 2003
Years
It's supposed to be a technologically advanced region so I expect to see any Team Evils being based around that. Either they want to use some kind of new invention to control the region or some kind of anti-technology brigade that wants to bring the region back to the Stone Age. Let's call the first Team Synth and the second Team Greenpeace Team Terra.

Or Team Kaczynski

(lol)

I also like the idea of a kind of gang/mafia (less violent lol) style team to fit with the "urban" setting of the game. :3

LikeUberHackFan

Pokemon Addict
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 3, 2011
I hope it's not something like Team
Eternal Light -"We fight against the growing threat of darkness"
and
Darkness Desires - "Power to our allmighty creator, the birth of the night sky"

;)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 13, 2011
Team Myth
A team after mythical legendary creatures who shaped the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back