• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[FINISHED] Alola Migration

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Congrats Ana, your Gardevoir really was a work of art and a very interesting concept for this competition - it was a much more believable change than most of the others (mine included!) and really was just an island-dwelling Gardevoir represented perfectly.

For those of you interested, this might be a nice game thread in A&D in the future. : )
    Would love to take part in this! I'm not amazing at this stuff but it's a lot of fun to do so if anyone sets it up let me know :D

Caaethil

#1 Greninja Fan
    Years
  • So... Alola migrations. Different variations of certain Pokemon appearing in Alola only. Alola Ninetales, huh? That's a neat concept. I couldn't imagine anything like that actually happening, of course...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    So... Alola migrations. Different variations of certain Pokemon appearing in Alola only. Alola Ninetales, huh? That's a neat concept. I couldn't imagine anything like that actually happening, of course...

Lol yeah this thread was my first thought lmao you guys are Psychic as!

Caaethil

#1 Greninja Fan
    Years
  • For those of you interested, this might be a nice game thread in A&D in the future. : )
    At this point, you might as well just reformat it as "Design an Alola form" and have everybody follow those conventions now that this is an actual thing. Honestly, I am dumbfounded. How did you even. It's not even like they just ported delta species over, they have legitimately written it up such that the Pokemon in Alola adapted to new habitats. I am in shock.

Years
  • At this point, you might as well just reformat it as "Design an Alola form" and have everybody follow those conventions now that this is an actual thing. Honestly, I am dumbfounded. How did you even. It's not even like they just ported delta species over, they have legitimately written it up such that the Pokemon in Alola adapted to new habitats. I am in shock.

I really loved when the fans overall did "variations" of pokemon forms, so I guess it just eventually leaked into the games themselves, they've been around for a few years.

But yes, a thread or few that deals with environmental changes to pokemon could be really fun! I'll have to get on it.

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
    Years
  • I taught we were allowed only to edit the icons you provided not to draw? SILLY ME =D

The Winner:

Anastasia.R
    ....bla bla

Ermmm Nina, I don't think your "winner announcement was necessary LOL, because that Gardevoir was so sexy xD, but thank you for holding this beautiful contest, and it is a shame there was only few participants...

CONGRATS Anastasia!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • First of all congratulations to Anastasia (the Winner) & Squirrel (the Runner-up) & thanks to Nina, for accepting my Entry (& for not scolding me again :P).

There was no doubt who was gonna win, once that Gardevoir came up, it was just awesomeeeeee, gr8 job there Anastasia.

Well, I'm just happy to be able to take part in something totally out of my league, I mean I cannot be trusted to draw a straight line with a ruler, that's how good (bad) I am {XD}.

There was no way I was ever gonna win this, so I'll be happy with <see User Title ;)>

And hey Nina, thnx again for letting me participate {:3}.

Oh & some victory celebrations for the Winners, my style.

Spoiler:

Pika Pika :chu:

Last edited:
    Back