• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] GAME OF THRONES PC - GUARDIANS OF EDENIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    Soapie❤ said:
    House Targaryen
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    House Turnberry
    LadyLucina said:
    House Arryn
    Phosphophyllite said:
    House Tully
    HyperMorian said:
    House Swann
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    Selena Fluorspar said:
    House Clegane
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    viper8890 said:
    House Redfort
    Awesome job Team Blue, that was very quick work. Checked & accepted ^^. Unfortunately, Team Red, that means its the Confinement Cells for you guys :(.

ELIMINATION #5

Its time to announce the Eliminations as well. Since Team Red lost the Challenge, obviously, the Eliminations will be from your Team. Two Members from Team Red will be eliminated & everyone from both Teams will be voting.

Please Vote this way:-

USER NAME:-
    TEAM NAME (The Name of your Team i.e. Team Red or Team Blue):-
    VOTES:-

Butttttttttttt, before you start Voting, there's a little something both teams need to do.

I'm going to give you temporary access to a couple of old Group Chats from my previous Events. This is only for the next couple of Challenges/Votings though, so not making new ones.

First off, these are your Group Chats (Members from my last Event might be familiar with these GCs :)):-

It'll say Team Sun (for Team Red) & Team Moon (for Team Blue) & you may see a lot of Threads there (from my previous Event), but don't worry, you'll be at the right place. The GCs are also important, because the next Challenge will require a lot of teamwork, so you might need to discuss stuff, which you can do there. But unlike the previous Challenge, you will not be required to post anywhere outside the Event Thread, the posting will be done here on this Thread itself.

That's for later though, for now, get to your GCs. You should see a Thread Titled - VOTING INSTRUCTIONS - [TEAM NAME]. Read the instructions provided & then cast your Votes.

For those of you who are not aware of GCs & how to join, its very easy. Once you follow the link provided above & get to your GC, you should see a "Join Group" somewhere on the left side, click that & you should gain access. Once in, you should see "Pin Group to Home". You can click on that to make the GC accessible from your Dashboard, if you want. If any of you is not able to access your GCs, please let me know.

P.S. - Notifications DO NOT work on GCs, so its upto you guys to visit the GCs on your own.

Team Captains (LilyGardy & Phosphophyllite), in case any of your teammates doesn't show up on the Group Chats, its your duty to make sure that you pass on the instructions provided, to them.

So Teams, get to your GCs, read & follow the instructions provided, exactly as you have been told to & start Voting.

SinsterChu has made sure that the Voting process is going to be full of surprises <very evil rub of hands> HEHEHEHE >:) >:) >:) >:).

Pika Pika :chu:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    You aren't authorized to perform this action.
    :(

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I get this error when trying to follow the link..

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I get this error when trying to follow the link..
    Ya, I don't know know why there is a problem. I was able to send invites to everyone else, but can't seem to add you to your GC -_-. I'll try to find a solution if I can. In the meantime, keep in touch with your teammates & keep yourself updated on the discussions :).

And guys start Voting soon & please take care to follow the instructions provided.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    USER NAME: Soapie
    TEAM NAME: Team Blue
    VOTES: viper8890, HyperMorian, Soapie

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Why are people voting on me? What did I do wrong? o_0

EDIT: Okay then, y'all can have fun without me then. Good luck, lol.

USER NAME: HyperMorian
    TEAM NAME: Team Red
    VOTES: viper8890 & HyperMorian

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Username: Phosphophyllite
    Teamname: Team Red
    Votes: Phosphophyllite and HyperMorian

I hate myself as a leader.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • ELIMINATION #5 VOTE COUNT

TEAM BLUE

viper8890 - 3 Votes (Soapie❤, NinjaQueen, LilyGardy)
    HyperMorian - 3 Votes (Soapie❤, NinjaQueen, LilyGardy)
    Soapie❤ - 3 Votes (Soapie❤, NinjaQueen, LilyGardy)

TEAM RED

HyperMorian - 4 Votes
    (viper8890, LadyLucina, HyperMorian, Phosphophyllite)
    viper8890 - 3 Votes (viper8890, LadyLucina, HyperMorian)
    Phosphophyllite - 2 Votes (DyingWillFlareon, Phosphophyllite)
    LadyLucina - 1 Vote (DyingWillFlareon)

STILL TO VOTE

Selena Fluorspar
    Nightkrow

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • ELIMINATION #5 VOTE COUNT

TEAM BLUE (Elimination Vote Count)

viper8890 - 5 Votes (Soapie❤, NinjaQueen, LilyGardy, Selena Fluorspar, NightKrow)
    HyperMorian - 4 Votes (Soapie❤, NinjaQueen, LilyGardy, Selena Fluorspar)
    Phosphophyllite - 1 Vote (NightKrow)

TEAM RED (Safety Vote Count)

HyperMorian - 4 Votes
    (viper8890, LadyLucina, HyperMorian, Phosphophyllite)
    viper8890 - 3 Votes (viper8890, LadyLucina, HyperMorian)
    Phosphophyllite - 2 Votes (DyingWillFlareon, Phosphophyllite)
    LadyLucina - 1 Vote (DyingWillFlareon)

TEAM BLUE (Shift Vote Count)

Soapie❤ - 5 Votes (Soapie❤, NinjaQueen, LilyGardy, Selena Fluorspar, NightKrow)

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    Soapie❤ said:
    House Targaryen
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    House Turnberry
    LadyLucina said:
    House Arryn
    Phosphophyllite said:
    House Tully
    HyperMorian said:
    House Swann
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    Selena Fluorspar said:
    House Clegane
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    viper8890 said:
    House Redfort
    Alright, since everyone has Voted, the voting ends here.

And now to announce the big twist.

While Team Blue were voting to eliminate two Claimants, Team Red were voting to save two Claimants, which is why I did not specify in the Votes column, what each team is voting for >:).

So, after subtracting the Safe Votes from the Elimination Votes, this is how the final Voting scores stand:-

ELIMINATION #5 FINAL VOTING SCORES

viper8890 = -2
    HyperMorian = 0
    DyingWillFlareon = 0
    Phosphophyllite = +1
    LadyLucina = +1

So, according to the Vote count, viper8890 & HyperMorian are in danger of being Eliminated (both Hyper's & Flare's scores are 0, but Hyper has 4 Votes against him, so that takes precedence). But Flare, Ghosty, Lucy, don't start celebrating, because the three of you are not Safe yet either >:).

And this is where the Shields come into play. So Viper & Hyper, if any of you has a Shield, please play it asap. I'll give you about 24 Hours to do so.

Oh & before I forget, Team Red, I think you guys missed noticing that Team Blue was voting against a Member of their own team (in this case Soapie). So what exactly is the Shift Vote count? Uh uh, not revealing that yet >:). I'm only going to announce that after everyone plays their Shields. Got to keep things interesting you see >:).

So let's see how this goes >:).

Years
  • I'll use my Golden shield .
    [Finished] GAME OF THRONES PC - GUARDIANS OF EDENIA

I don't know why you guys wanted me out so badly, but no problem with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back