• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] GAME OF THRONES PC - GUARDIANS OF EDENIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
Years
  • Chance furlong set out to get back the stolen milk from the big bad dog. Along the way, he found a clue to the dog's location. The clue led him to a bar by the sea, where there were lots of empty milk cans. Then, as he went closer, the barman shook his hand and told him he was in enemy headquarters. Chance responds by vaulting over the bar and fleeing under the cover of darkness. If he wanted to survive, he had to get

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Chance Furlong set out to search for his favorite fish. While out, the super rare beauty came up to him to tell him something important. She whispered in his ears, "There are no more fish." Chance didn't want to believe , so he ignored her and, went on his way, looking further in to disprove her. His determination carried him further until he found someplace strange...

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Chance furlong set out to get back the stolen milk from the big bad dog. Along the way, he found a clue to the dog's location. The clue led him to a bar by the sea, where there were lots of empty milk cans. Then, as he went closer, the barman shook his hand and told him he was in enemy headquarters. Chance responds by vaulting over the bar and fleeing under the cover of darkness. If he wanted to survive, he had to get hold of that sweet milk!

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
    Years
  • Chance furlong set out to get back the stolen milk from the big bad dog. Along the way, he found a clue to the dog's location. The clue led him to a bar by the sea, where there were lots of empty milk cans. Then, as he went closer, the barman shook his hand and told him he was in enemy headquarters. Chance responds by vaulting over the bar and fleeing under the cover of darkness. If he wanted to survive, he had to get hold of that sweet milk! Eventually, he managed to track

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Chance furlong set out to get back the stolen milk from the big bad dog. Along the way, he found a clue to the dog's location. The clue led him to a bar by the sea, where there were lots of empty milk cans. Then, as he went closer, the barman shook his hand and told him he was in enemy headquarters. Chance responds by vaulting over the bar and fleeing under the cover of darkness. If he wanted to survive, he had to get hold of that sweet milk! Eventually, he managed to track down the stash of milk

(what happens now, do I just combo with myself?)

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Chance Furlong set out to search for his favorite fish. While out, the super rare beauty came up to him to tell him something important. She whispered in his ears, "There are no more fish." Chance didn't want to believe , so he ignored her and, went on his way, looking further in to disprove her. His determination carried him further until he found someplace strange... A big beautiful river, flowing

Finished my 5....

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Chance furlong set out to get back the stolen milk from the big bad dog. Along the way, he found a clue to the dog's location. The clue led him to a bar by the sea, where there were lots of empty milk cans. Then, as he went closer, the barman shook his hand and told him he was in enemy headquarters. Chance responds by vaulting over the bar and fleeing under the cover of darkness. If he wanted to survive, he had to get hold of that sweet milk! Eventually, he managed to track down the stash of milk, in the dog's secret refrigerator.

Done!

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Chance Furlong set out to search for his favorite fish. While out, the super rare beauty came up to him to tell him something important. She whispered in his ears, "There are no more fish." Chance didn't want to believe , so he ignored her and, went on his way, looking further in to disprove her. His determination carried him further until he found someplace strange... A big beautiful river, flowing east. It amazed Chance Furlong.

(Darn it. I didn't know my trip to Korea could hinder my progress so much.)

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • ...We lost again, didn't we?

P3W7QV.gif

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    Soapie❤ said:
    House Targaryen
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    House Turnberry
    LadyLucina said:
    House Arryn
    Phosphophyllite said:
    House Tully
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    Selena Fluorspar said:
    House Clegane
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    viper8890 said:
    House Redfort
    Alright guys, the Challenge ends here. And as is very evident, Team Blue has won the Challenge. So congratulations Team Blue, well done & all of you are Safe from Elimination for this Round ^^.

So, let's quickly get to the Eliminations.

ELIMINATION #6

Like I said, there will be multiple Eliminations. Only one Claimant of the losing Team, i.e. Team Red, will stay on the Event & since Team Blue won, they will be deciding who that Claimant will be.

We are not going to do an actual Voting though. Team Blue you have to talk among yourselves on your GC (please include Soapie in the decision-making as well), decide who you want to save & I want the Team Captain, LilyGardy, to make the announcement on the Event Thread. The Claimant you save, will remain on the Event, while all the other three Claimants, will be eliminated. So reach a decision & LilyGardy, let me know who your team is going to save. I'm going to give you about 24 hours to do so, please don't take longer than that.

P.S. - You can make your own Threads on the GCs, in case you didn't know :).

Pika Pika :chu:

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
    Years
  • I'd like to say this before any of the Blue Team starts voting.

I'm nominating myself for elimination.

It's come to my recent attention that my attendance in this event is... lacking to say the least. I came here in the hopes to rise to the top and win this Event but... things have changed recently. For one thing, I've been asked to help make a fan game by one group, and an indie game by another group. A lot of this has really consumed my free time and more often than once, I forget that I'm actually a part of this event, as sad as that is for me to say.

I really wanted to give this my all just like The Amazing Race, but these days, I just can't put my heart fully into it. So if you're gonna save anyone, Team Blue, let it be someone else that actually partakes in this event and its challenges, not me.

Spoiler:

I've had my say, and so I'll bow out gracefully. I had a feeling I was going to be eliminated anyways, so if I do get booted out, thanks for having me guys. It's been real.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I am delighted that Team Blue won both challenges. Great work team. :D

After discussion the member of Team Red that will be saved is:

DyingWillFlareon

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
    Soapie❤ said:
    House Targaryen
    DyingWillFlareon said:
    House Turnberry
    LadyLucina said:
    House Arryn
    Phosphophyllite said:
    House Tully
    LilyGardy said:
    House Frey
    Selena Fluorspar said:
    House Clegane
    NightKrow said:
    House Manderly
    NinjaQueen said:
    House Bracken
    viper8890 said:
    House Redfort
    ELIMINATION #6 RESULTS

Alright then, since Team Blue has made their decision, Flare is Safe from Elimination & like I said, all the other three Claimants, i.e. Ghosty, Viper & Lucy, will unfortunately, have to be locked inside Confinement Cells & lowered to the depths of the Netherworld, until further notice, i.e. you are all Eliminated :( (& will lose access to your GC as well). But don't worry, you still have a chance to make it back into the Game via the Rebound Challenge :).

Work's been too hectic (ya been working on Sunday too :tired:), just not able to get enough time, so hardly on PC, or the internet in general for the past few days (maybe you guys must have noticed), so you can take a little break, will put the next Challenge up in the next 24-48 Hours.

Pika Pika :chu:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back