• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Gimme ten hours (after sleep) and I'll get on it.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Because, Espeonica, YOU'RE the host.
    Gr8 job there Ghost, well said, the only person who seems to have understood what the Challenge is about!

[Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

And where is everyone? Hosts, where are the Hosts? :|

Pika Pika :chu:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Okay, we've had enough time, so the Challenge ends here.

Nobody seems to have understood the Challenge it seems. It wasn't only about answering the Questions. What did I say the End of the Post, when the Challenge was put up - "Have fun "Hosting" the Event", which means I gave u guys the opportunity to Host the Event, but none of u did anything concrete. In fact there has been almost no activity at all for the past couple of days.

As for the answers, while all the answers were good solutions, I was able to find loopholes in every single answer. I did not find any of them to be "perfect solutions". And before u say, perfect Solutions do not exist, I'll argue "exactly", there is always a chance for a mistake here or there, things u might have missed. What seems perfect for u, may not be for someone else.

As the Host of the Event, the one who conceptualized the game, I have that little edge in understanding what's good for the Game, so I have to take decisions, whether people agree or not. And I do try to make sure u guys accept them, which most of the times u do. Problems only arise, when u don't, whether justified or not & arguments stall the Game.

I hope u can now understand how difficult it is for me, to Host this Event. I'm hoping we have a better understanding now. We are not far from the end, so let's just ensure its smooth sailing from here on :).

I've reviewed all the answers & taken a call on who the winner is. I'll let everyone know soon, so hope for the best :). And don't worry, I won't put up ur scores here ;).

Also, so as not to waste time:-

If anybody has an Hidden Immunity Idol, this is the Last Chance to Play it & u got to do it BEFORE Voting, i.e. Tribal Council, commences! Don't worry I'll give u enough time, but u got to do it, before Voting starts or it'll not be counted.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I thought my answers were perfect but I suppose they weren't that good. Alas.

On a brighter note.

I want to play my hidden immunity idol.
    [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    I thought my answers were perfect but I suppose they weren't that good. Alas.
    So sorry Forever, nothing personal, its not that I didn't find ur (or anyone else's) answers good enough, but as I said I'm playing the role of a critic & I could find loopholes in all ur answers & believe me, I've reviewed everyone's answers the same way. Thnx for taking it in the right spirit, really appreciate that {:3}.

And CONGRATULATIONS Forever! By playing ur Hidden Immunity Idol, you become the First Contestant to make it to the TOP 5 ^^ (& I just revealed that there are gonna be two Eliminations in this Round as well :P).

Also, as I said earlier (hope everyone remembers), if a person who Plays an Idol, wins this Current Challenge, he/she can then Play it on behalf of any of the other Contestants, who are Currently Active Participants, in the game.

But here's a Spoiler - The person who's won this Challenge, does not have an Hidden Immunity Idol (which means that unfortunately, Forever did not win this Challenge).

I'll tell u guys who the Winner is, as soon as I'm done sending everyone my reviews :).

LegendChu, is this allowed? Tribal Council hasn't started yet.
    Yes Ghost, didn't u read the Post above?

If anybody has an Hidden Immunity Idol, this is the Last Chance to Play it & u got to do it BEFORE Voting, i.e. Tribal Council, commences! Don't worry I'll give u enough time, but u got to do it, before Voting starts or it'll not be counted.

Last edited:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Sleeping, Working, trying to have fun before school starts again and summer ends >.<

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    NOTE: - DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT I HAVE A PINK USERNAME NOW ^^ ^^

So Espeonica, u finally came online :P.

CONGRATULATIONS Espeonica! By playing ur Hidden Immunity Idol, you become the Second Contestant to make it to the TOP 5 ^^.

And I'll also use this opportunity, to announce the Winner of the Current Challenge.

First of all, I'm hoping everyone took my criticism the right way. I wasn't pointing out faults, I was only making u aware of the loopholes.

With that being said, I must say it was a very close call. Everyone put in their best & came up with some good solutions. But in the end, there was one person who actually understood that the Challenge wasn't just about answering the Questions, as is evident in this Post.

Because, Espeonica, YOU'RE the host.
    Would have actually wanted everyone to have "Hosted" the Event, but u guys let that Golden Opportunity slip by! -_-

Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS Your Everyday Ghost, you Win the Challenge. But u r NOT SAFE from Elimination, as I said, nobody will be SAFE for this round (except Forever & Espeonica coz they played their Idols)

But, u'll get a Special Advantage at Tribal Council, which I'll personally inform u of, in just a while. Make good use of it ;)

Without wasting any Time, let's get straight to Tribal Council as well.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #11

As I said, the Members who are SAFE from Elimination are - Forever & Espeonica.

U CANNOT Vote against any of them, everybody else is fair game.

Here are Members, who are in the Danger Zone, i.e. u CAN Vote against them - Cakesu, Dedenne1, DyingWillFlareon, NeonJelly13 & Your Everyday Ghost.

As with last time, there are gonna be TWO Eliminations this time as well & both Eliminated Members, will become Jury Members, as usual.

Plz Vote this way:-

USER NAME:-
    VOTING AGAINST (Name of TWO Members u want to Eliminate):-

U can start Voting, whenever u think u're ready, but don't take too much time plz :).

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2016
    NOTE: - DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT I HAVE A PINK USERNAME NOW ^^ ^^

So Espeonica, u finally came online :P.

CONGRATULATIONS Espeonica! By playing ur Hidden Immunity Idol, you become the Second Contestant to make it to the TOP 5 ^^.

So you finally won that event! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! ^^ ^^ ^^

Thanks! YAY! I made it to the top 5 ! WOOO HOOO!!!! :D :D ^^

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    So you finally won that event! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! ^^ ^^ ^^

Thanks! YAY! I made it to the top 5 ! WOOO HOOO!!!! :D :D ^^
    Yep I did, quite comfortably too & hey thnx a lot {:3}.

The Pink User Name will only be for a week though, but hey no probs :). Btw, does anyone here know what it exactly means, coz I honestly have no clue, duh :P

I really seem to be on a Winning Streak here on PC, Yoohoooo {XD}.

Congratulations again & hey, don't forget to Vote ;).

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2016
    USER NAME:- Espeonica
    VOTING AGAINST:-NeonJelly13 & Your Everyday Ghost

Last edited:
    Back