• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

d

so this actually has nothing to do with whatever drama happened the other day (still don't understand) but i'm calling it quits as well. there have been some medical related things I need to focus on regarding a member of my family, and because of that i'm not going to have much time for this game. this game is probably the least important thing i'm doing at the moment. I had fun with you all, and hope whatever happened gets resolved quickly

game won't be same without legendchu also

see you all in January when I have a better username

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
    I THINK this might be part of the game but something is telling me it might be real :(

so this actually has nothing to do with whatever drama happened the other day (still don't understand) but i'm calling it quits as well. there have been some medical related things I need to focus on regarding a member of my family, and because of that i'm not going to have much time for this game. this game is probably the least important thing i'm doing at the moment. I had fun with you all, and hope whatever happened gets resolved quickly

game won't be same without legendchu also

see you all in January when I have a better username

See ya matey.

I hope all becomes well irl.

also username, Make it "cigar on fire"...

Finally words can't really describe your exit. But numbers can. "3/10" jk, gl mate.

Anyway, Forever, you must be pretty disappointed that we couldn't do the events. Sorry dear, it, it must be like this.

But I do love you all, for real, you're all good people.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    K...

Well if Chu really wants to quit I would like to volunteer to host it in his absence. I don't think ANYONE should quit, it's been legit fun and I don't think we should all give up that quick. The Sparkling Ravishing Stunfisk Rocketchu's never give up! :)

Years
    Forever, I'd be willing to host with you, as I was going to make a point, but lets try to keep it more simple. Drama in small amounts can work, but what you see on tv shows is a huge amount, and it will tear people apart In real life.

I know this game is about individual survival, but lets try to make it a game, and not a chore. We should all be cool with loosing, but still be competitive.

Also, we should continue to play just this. Everything would be more fair, and by making our selves players, we will feel our effects as hosts more and be able to make better challenges.

To note, its not that I don't like the game itself or its potential, its that I don't like bickering and people having to deal with too many randoms turns. This should be a game, not a sea, as I said in my prior example.

One more thing. This game is best made with a committee of hosts, not just one. The reason is that decisions wont just be whims, but actual choices.

What do you all think?

Last edited:
    Years
    The joke is us ^^.

Also, instead of Nonibros and Forever being the new hosts... how about EVERYONE becomes a host :D ! Then we can... take turns or work together or destroy the old teams and make new, smaller ones in their places, and those smaller teams take turns creating challenges for the other teams and we keep track of points! And we can even add in emblems or something to give ourselves a goal!

Note: this is actually the first idea I've had that I haven't just forgotten/decided not to post. In truth, the total amount of ideas I've had for challenges from the beginning of Survivor PC is around seventeen... but most of them were really similar.

Also, don't bother reading the spoiler thing.
    Spoiler:

Years
    Man for real. *sigh*

Guys just tell me one thing any of you ever hosted a event other than forever?

I know how much stress it put on person who is hosting ( constantly update the event, try to keep activity up by fun events and stuffs, ( in free time )always thinking about any kind of challenge and stress of (what if people lose interest in my game and so on.)

For heavens's sake, that's first event that guy is hosting (first) . It's so much difficult first time *sigh*

He put everything into it and all you guys want to host his event you guys....

I quit if chu isn't hosting.

d

we should all flood legendchu with private messages about how much he means to us, and force him to stay the host

Years
    Man for real. *sigh*

Guys just tell me one thing any of you ever hosted a event other than forever?

I know how much stress it put on person who is hosting ( constantly update the event, try to keep activity up by fun events and stuffs, ( in free time )always thinking about any kind of challenge and stress of (what if people lose interest in my game and so on.)

For heavens's sake, that's first event that guy is hosting (first) . It's so much difficult first time *sigh*

He put everything into it and all you guys want to host his event you guys....

I quit if chu isn't hosting.
    Let me be frank friend. Chu has quit. The pressure got to him, and it wasn't something any one person could control. There are people who want to play the event ,but without a host, how?

These are ideas. The host has pmed everyone saying that he quits, and we are making ideas to try to keep the game alive.

Now, as for your point. Forever has posted events, but to denounce other hosts simply based on whether they have hosted an event or not is unfair.

What it takes is a sense of leadership and flexibility, as well as the ability NOT to break down under stress, which is why I nominated myself. I also didn't say I wanted to do it alone, nor would that be the best idea. I was thinking a committee.

A committee of three people, ideally with a member on all the time, like me in the U.S. And Forever in Austrialia could allow events to be more round the clock, and thus more fair. It would also distribute the stress and idea making between 2-3 people would be ideal. There would be more rounded backgrounds to the committee.

Again, these are all ideas. With Chu leaving, either the game dies or new host take over. It's that simple.

Maybe I'm not "qualified" maybe a committee isn't the best choice.

So, lets have a simple vote, though since I'm on mobile I can't make bold, etc.

1. Committee or a single host?

2. Who do you want to nominate?

Back