• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
    Something that's ironic and a little sad is that LegendChu said that their were people in the Event who were impatient and stress-inducing, and a few that legitimately wanted the Event to progress, and I'm pretty sure now that I'm in both categories.
    Which doesn't really make sense.
    I can do the "doesn't really make sense" part without trying, now...
    Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
    I am in both categories as well. Dunno buddy.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Wow, this is Total Drama, full on.

As someone who has been involved in this Event, I am responsible for bringing in three wild cards, Cakesu, Espeonica & Kabocha-Chan, just so you know, can I have a say?

I cannot believe the amount of bickering & nagging someone can do & that when the host is going through a low phase. Great job Nonibros! You just love doing this, don't you?

And please will you guys stop with all this nonsense, making committees, hunting for a new host & all. Instead of telling the guy (not surprised who it is) who came up with this (not so) brilliant idea to stop with it, you guys are jumping into the bandwagon.

Chu has not officially announced anything on the Thread, so don't jump to conclusions. How long has it been since this happened? a few hours? half a day? Please give the poor guy a break, let him cool off, come back & make an announcement.

Instead of showing solidarity towards the host & the Event, you guys do this? I cannot believe how heartless you guys can be, seriously.

And be real - nobody but Chu can host this Event. And I'm ready to put a stamp of approval on that.

Good thing Chu did this, you guys don't deserve him.

If you read this Chu, I've only one thing to say, I'm proud of you Chu.

Years
    Oh fyi I wasn't talking about perma replacing - I just said I'd volunteer to host in the interim for him to have a break and recoup.
    I am hoping for Chu to come back, but I really what him to have an assistant or co host to help him when he feels really stressed, and assuming he does come back, I think you would be best for that position tbh.

However, assuming he doesn't come back, I want us all to learn from having a single host, and hopefully have a committee, which will address a structural weakness, which is if the main person fails, that's it.

It's kind of like PC actually. Right now, Rukario has made a close knit system of Admins and Mods, that can actually carry on without him, should he ever leave. Here, we are all freaking out over the loss of our host, and it's really bad. If there was a committee of three, the loss of one would hurt, but there would be two back ups.

Another metaphor is a hard drive. If you have a single hard drive, and it breaks, you're in deep shit. If you have two or three, yes you need a new one to maintain balance, but the data is always there, and you can continue normal operation.

P.S., I know its a third message, but mobile really sucks...

Years
    Great job Nonibros! You just love doing this, don't you?

And please will you guys stop with all this nonsense, making committees, hunting for a new host & all. Instead of telling the guy (not surprised who it is) who came up with this (not so) brilliant idea to stop with it, you guys are jumping into the bandwagon.

Chu has not officially announced anything on the Thread, so don't jump to conclusions. How long has it been since this happened? a few hours? half a day? Please give the poor guy a break, let him cool off, come back & make an announcement.

Instead of showing solidarity towards the host & the Event, you guys do this? I cannot believe how heartless you guys can be, seriously.

And be real - nobody but Chu can host this Event. And I'm ready to put a stamp of approval on that.

Good thing Chu did this, you guys don't deserve him.

If you read this Chu, I've only one thing to say, I'm proud of you Chu.
    How dare you accuse me of this, as if I'm the entire point of chus leaving. How DARE you act as if I'm trying to separate everyone when I am LITERALLY making a GROUP to fix the issue at hand. I love doing this? Doing what, trying to find solutions when our host QUITS? Did you get his pm? Would you like it? I can show you exactly what he said, and I'd even go through the trouble of connecting my our of commission computer at 1 30 In the morning to let you know how he left the game.

Heartless for what!? Suggestions? What is your solution? Hope for the best, but make nothing In the meantime? I am hoping Chu comes back, but "be real" he is human, he may simply not be able to handle this.

No one but Chu? Maybe, maybe not, we don't know. But I'm sure many would like to try, if he wont come back. Jump on the bandwagon? They, as well as I, want CHU back!

We don't deserve him? What? It's his game, what do you mean deserve? To play a game that he freely offered???

Thanks, for again, providing no solution, but instead , for no reason, agitating me when I'm trying to help. There are some choice words I have, and its really hard not to say them. Really hard. In short, I don't know how you breaking apart the group by insulting me helps. That's all I have for this post.

Good day to you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    I'm just curious to know Nonibros, who gave you the authority to take decisions in the absence of the host? Are you an Admin/Mod here? No you are not. So please stop with this already.

Can you guys please show a little patience & more respect to the host & wait for Chu to make an announcement, instead of assuming things & making it worse? A request.

thank you very much

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    OK so Chu will be on in roughly ~5 hours iirc. Let's give it a bit and wait for him to respond to everything. He can confirm that he still wants to quit or that he's slept on it and changed his mind. I think there would be no harm done if we just chill in this thread instead for a few hours and discuss something else. If Chu still wants to quit after sleeping on it that's OK, we can decide what to do from there pending what he says. For now I think we need a bonding excersize. Who wants to play a small mini game in the thread to cool down?

Years
    I'm just curious to know Nonibros, who gave you the authority to take decisions in the absence of the host? Are you an Admin/Mod here? No you are not. So please stop with this already.

Can you guys please show a little patience & more respect to the host & wait for Chu to make an announcement, instead of assuming things & making it worse? A request.

thank you very much

what decision have I made? I posted a suggestion, not finalized a decision. I asked everyone a question, not forced them to my will.

Who do YOU think you are, coming in here, without being a player, mind you, accusing me of making everyone sink to a low point or something, and then telling me I'm not a mod or admin?

He did make an announcement. Want the pm?

Years
    OK so Chu will be on in roughly ~5 hours iirc. Let's give it a bit and wait for him to respond to everything. He can confirm that he still wants to quit or that he's slept on it and changed his mind. I think there would be no harm done if we just chill in this thread instead for a few hours and discuss something else. If Chu still wants to quit after sleeping on it that's OK, we can decide what to do from there pending what he says. For now I think we need a bonding excersize. Who wants to play a small mini game in the thread to cool down?
    I agree with you. What mini game do you have in mind perchance? :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=372233

This one. Try and get the highest score (pinball) and discuss it (cuz it'd take everyone's minds off waiting for Chu for the while). We can bond over our scores and the winner can request immunity from Chu (or another host) or something, idk. It ties back into here then!

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    According to what I see, only like eight people are still in playing in this competition.

Btw, stupid phone for not having Flash.

Years
    How about instead, we play a... much harder game.
    A game called...
    Wait, first I need to know whether or not I can say something if LegendChu probably doesn't want me to, but didn't necessarily tell me not to (no, that's not what it's called).
    It's a really amazing game that would definitely keep us busy (it's was released free and still is free), but it might be used for something later on and I don't want to ruin everything by sharing it with you guys...
    So... if I'm allowed to, could someone tell me?
    Or should I just wait until after LegendChu says anything?

Years
    How about instead, we play a... much harder game.
    A game called...
    Wait, first I need to know whether or not I can say something if LegendChu probably doesn't want me to, but didn't necessarily tell me not to (no, that's not what it's called).
    It's a really amazing game that would definitely keep us busy (it's was released free and still is free), but it might be used for something later on and I don't want to ruin everything by sharing it with you guys...
    So... if I'm allowed to, could someone tell me?
    Or should I just wait until after LegendChu says anything?
    As you wish. You are bound to no man.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You should hold off just in case. My link has no reprocessing!

That's aurocorrect.

Also guys why is phone so hard for you guys? I post 99% of my posts here on my phone cuz I'm lazy lol but I'm good with it for the most part :)

Last edited:
    Years
    I really think waiting would be better, since if LegendChu does end up coming back, then I'll have possibly ruined a Challenge (and I'd rather not anger LegendChu right now).

Forever, do you have access to a PC with Windows, though? If not, then it doesn't really matter if it's planned for a Challenge.

Years
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=372233

This one. Try and get the highest score (pinball) and discuss it (cuz it'd take everyone's minds off waiting for Chu for the while). We can bond over our scores and the winner can request immunity from Chu (or another host) or something, idk. It ties back into here then!
    I wish I could play, but I don't have flash in my computer nor phone. Sorry... It's also a security risk...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I really think waiting would be better, since if LegendChu does end up coming back, then I'll have possibly ruined a Challenge (and I'd rather not anger LegendChu right now).

Forever, do you have access to a PC with Windows, though? If not, then it doesn't really matter if it's planned for a Challenge.

Yeah I have my boyfriends computer, my laptop a spare one and his.

Also gonna edit post with clarification.

Years
    The pinball controls aren't working for me, by the way. The left paddle is broken or something, and yes, I saw that the website showed you the controls and I wasn't just using the arrow keys and spacebar. The right paddle thing moves, but the left hasn't done anything useful.
    Also, the website gets the left-right controls inverted. The button that's supposed to control the right paddle controls the left and vice versa.

Also, if anyone here who plans on not quitting the challenge doesn't have access and permission to download files on a PC with Windows, then I may as well tell you what game it is, since the creator only ever released it for Windows (sorry, Mac users and computerless people). The game is the reason I constantly was asking whether or not people had computers -_-...

And I don't know what people mean when they say that posting with a phone is hard (not because I do, but because I don't have a phone, just a 3DS, and despite what a person may think, it's actually really easy to type with a 3DS. It's editing that's hard).

... What are the real pinball controls, though?

Years
    @ Nonibros: You see your posts are quite pointless. You're just dragging same thing again and again saying committee and how that's good. So what about the other guys who pull events successfully without help of anyone. Man really ROM hacking thing fits well and I don't why you say that's not.

You see I'm quite fed up with everything and things seem to be cool down. So I'll leave it here.

Edit: XD I'm not saying anything to anyone ghost c:

Last edited:
    Back