• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [FINISHED] Who's That Pokémon?

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Well I consider this event all but over unless Clover wants to keep this going ;) I got all 10(granted some with like 20 guesses) so hopefully the rest of you got them all.

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
Years
I was so busy that I didn't have time to participate until now, puzzle #9 wasn't any harder than the others.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Oh dear... I could have sworn I made my closing post for this thread! Ehehe, maybe I typed up a quick draft and never got around to actually posting it. ^^; Sorry!

Anyway, better late than never! I really enjoyed running this event, and can't believe it added well over a hundred messages to my inbox. :D Thanks so much for participating everyone—I honestly do appreciate it! ♥

Back