• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem: New Adventures in Elibe

Years
  • I've decided to bring back the Fire Emblem RPG thread since the other one has died. Please inter info in the following format:

Name: Eagle Eye
    Unit Type: Valkyrie
    Level: 10
    Sex: Female
    Affinity: Wind
    Items on Hand: Elixir, Fimbulvetr, Restore

The above is also my character. The first five people to reply(including me) will be able to have an evolved class and any level or weapon! Please begin!

Eagle Eye: *sitting on her horse waiting for someone to fight (or heal)*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Sure, I'll join :P

Name: Ayrix
    Unit Type: Druid
    Sex: Male
    Affinity: Fire
    Items on Hand: Fenrir, Elixir, Physic

Ayrix, wandering the countryside as usual, saw a curious sight on his normal path, that being a Valkryie. Since he was not wearing his normal robes which signified that he was a practicioner of elder magic, he thought he could greet her without frightening her. Walking up behind her, he loudly said, "What brings you to these parts, fair Valkyrie? Could it be that you are looking for the services of a fellow magic-user?" ...

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • cools ^^
    Name: Takunobu Seiji (Seiji for short)
    Unit type: Theif
    Sex: Male
    Affinity: Wind
    Items on hand: restore, golden daggers

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • I LOVE F.E!=D
    I'll join:
    Name: Reane (Pronouced: Ren-ay)
    Unit type: Lord
    [EDIT] I think now she'll be level 3, since I don't want her to be too 'powerful' XD
    Affinity: Light
    Items on hand: Silver Sword, Iron Bow (I forgot what it's called), Restore, Elixir
    Looks(had to add this, sorry!): Violet eyes, light 'blue' hair, ponytail tied with ribbon, royal archer outfit.

Last edited:

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • I'll use Scarlet's (Andra's)

Name: Emiru
    Unit type: Myrmidon
    Level: 2
    Affinity: Anima
    Items on hand: Killing Edge, Vulnerary
    Looks: Baby blue eyes, Dark blue hair (like the hair color of Marina in my avvy), kinda like Florina's but different in color, her hair is sometimes down sometimes tied.

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • How about now? ^^;;

There was actually the beginning of a story in the first post, I continued it, and nobody did after that...I'll just continue from my last addition to the RPG:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayrix stared up at the Valkyrie, who had still not responded...

"Is there something wrong, miss? I'm nobody to be afraid of..."

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • OOC: I'm dumb-I don't know were to start....>.<;
    Reane was wandering around, ignoring the protests of her 'guardian', who was supposed to 'protect her' and 'keep a eye on her'."Now Lady Reane, I really don't think-" "I'll be fine, I promise." The girl replied."I am." she gestured to her quiver of iron tipped arrows and her sword.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Emiru sat down on the grass, panting. She looked back, before completely laying down. "Finally, they're gone." she said to herself.

Emiru had just ran away from her 'home'. She hated it there, they always treat her like a lady, a princess. Although it is true, she hated the fact that everybody thinks she can't do things by herself.

She stood up and walked around, she was looking for someone to go with, someone to talk to, or just someone. Lucky her she found someone, looking at them she quickly figured out that one the girl was a Valkyrie, and the boy was a Druid.

Last edited:

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • I actually think it's a little boring to start out already upgraded hehe...
    Oh, and which level did they upgrade at?

I haven't forgotten about the other thread, so my other character might make a return......I guess we'll just have to see!

Name: Tear
    Unit Type: Lord (I guess our upgraded classes will be different!)
    Level: 1 (Is just starting out hehe..)
    Affinity: Anima
    Items on Hand: Iron sword, Vulnerary
    Looks: Holds a resemblence to Roy, but has blue hair. Has green eyes and, like Scarlet Skye, is wearing a royal outfit.

After finally finishing knight school, there was only one thing on Tear's mind: destroying evil!
    "Now where can I find some bad guys?" He wondered, as he secretly stepped out of the castle, into an open field.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Thinking that the two were in deep conversation, Emiru walked back when she saw another girl. From her outfit, anyone can figure out that she's royalty. Since there were no guards, she thought the girl was like her, a runaway.

"Hello..." she managed to say, thinking about her family at the palace. "They'll get mad!" she thought as she waited for the girl to answer.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Airyx looked back from the Valkryie at the girl who he had known was observing them...

"Wow, that Valkryie hasn't said a word...maybe she's in a trance...no matter for now, though. I have to go see what that girl is doing. It sure is strange that we're all out wandering this field together..."

Back